I needs hugs

Doreensfree

aww doreen 

massive hug coming your way from me xxxxx

do you use video link to see her when she is in Australia? or just phone?

have you heard of skype? not the same as a real hug but its good to be able to see them moving and talking etc xx

• Like 1

also facebook has a chat and video facility which is really good

very soon I will be going away and am setting my mum up with all these

she has been used to me over the years being away for months at a time 

I know its hard but every little helps as Tesco would say

and for my mum to see that I am ok will make all the difference

if you cannot set it up or get someone to do it for you I will travel upto to you and do it for you if you wanted xxx

• Like 3

Oh Doreen... I'm sorry to hear this - I know how much you love spending time with your Nicky... But just remember how good you are going to feel next time she visits - something to look forward too ;)

Sending my love.

• Like 1

Awh Doreen thats the hardest thing ever, saying goodbye, thinking of you hun,,

You definitely both have to join skype, it's free and you get to see each other, my mam does that with my brother and she loves it cls she gets to see his face so it kinda makes it a bit easier,

Mind yourself and chin up ((((((((((Doreen))))))))) xxxxxx xx

• Like 1

*hugs* I know exactly how you feel! Miss my mum like crazy!! You must get skype, its helps so much...to actually chat 'face to face' so to speak! It honestly makes all the difference!

• Like 1

honey it's not goodbye...it's see ya next time!!

quality time is so precious

and tracey is right....with todays technology...it can fee like you are really together with chat and video

i sometimes feel like I'm in a room with you all  :)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Doreen))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

start planning your next visit...that always helps....something to look forward to

• Like 1

(((Doreen))))

I know that feeling.  It's hard to see your kids go no matter how big they get. 

That's why I tell my son he's not allowed to date until after he gets married.  And I'll pick out the wife.  He's not going for it yet, but I still have some time to convince him.  lol 

Hope you get to feeling better.   Love ya !!!