Hola amigos

leahcaR

I am Rachael. And I am awesome. But on a serious note i will be 28 in a few short months :'( quit smoking on 11/1/13 cold turkey and seems to be going smoothly so far. Much easier than I ever imagined it would be. It's my first quit and my last. But I refuse to let my guard down no matter how easy this journey has been so far because that's when it gets you. I heart many many of you who I met in the very beginning of my quit that were there for me. <3. I heart the others too I have met recently.

Love and peace to all :)

• Like 10

Hello Leah!  Your story tells me you are a very strong and intelligent person.  Congrats on your quit and for making this wonderful decision at such a young age.   I am happy to meet you and glad your are here!

• Like 1

I'm impressed that at 27 years young, you've aggressively gone after this addiction and are stomping it into oblivion.  When I was 27, I had not a clue about cigarette smoking and how much it controlled my life, not to mention potentially shorten it.  It always makes me happy to see young people "get it" early and go after it with a vengeance.  Congrats on quitting smoking and especially helping others along the way.  :)

• Like 2

Hi Rachael!!!! Such an awesome decision!!!!!!!! I wish I had stopped at your age. I am now 50. Let's just go over the past 20 years:

years for me:

Cigarettes used 219,147

Packs bought 10,958

Cost Per Cigarette $0.297

Cigarette Cost $65,196.23

You have made the RIGHT DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How awesome are you?!??!?!?!?!

• Like 3