Kris is Six Months Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Thanks to all, could not have made it without you.  Today of all days, I thought  I real need to get a smoke.  Stupid Huh! Did not do it.  I ventured out today, covid booster, had an appointment but the place was overbooked, did get it done.  Went to the grocery, wanted to get stocked up with everything needed to the new year.  Did not realize everyone else had the same idea, it was a madhouse but I got it done.  With a stop at customer service, charged me twice for one item and did not give me the sale price on four others. Pocketed the refund with a smile and let them know this happens all the time and I catch it all the time. Would they want the older people in their lives taken advantage of.  Went to the happy liquid store, that was okay but for the big truck that parked right next to me  and I mean next to me.  What did he do, look in the store and see the fluffy lady, yeah, that this is her car and I am going to park 6 inches close of her drivers side. I will not be ashamed  that I like pizza and ice cream. I went straight to the passenger side, thru in the booze, put my big butt in the air and crawled over to the drivers side with a big smile on my face. Last stop, lookng forward to it, visit to the animal shelter with food donations and damned if they had'nt moved it. Back home, looked up where they are now and will take it tomorrow..so have a Meowie Christmas and a Barkless New Year.

Be careful out there, sabotage awaits!!

• Like 4

Congratulations on 6 months smoke free!!

You have worked hard to get there and you have

kicked the nicotine monster to the curb!! Proud

of you my friend!!! Thank you for all you bring to

your fellow train passengers!!animation i think i can GIF by joeyahlbum

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on 6 months @Kris! A whole half of a year! I remember worrying that you wouldn’t make it through the initial stage of your quit.  But you did! And look at you now! Reaching out to others when you might just want someone to talk to or ham it up with. Being so open with your quit story. Helping others just by speaking up and speaking out! You are awesome and I look forward to reading your posts! I’m only 3 months ahead of you. I’m glad that we are taking this journey together. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🤗

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1