Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Linda is 5 Months Quit Today !!

Featured Replies

Congratulations Linda ...

5 months is a great quit ...feel very proud ...

And reward yourself well....

And thank you for your daily Quotes ....I'm sure they help many 

In board and off....keep going !!!

tenor-28.gif

Congratulations Linda, this is a well deserved quit. Don't forget to reward yours for this great accomplishment.

 

f0670c2944c67d0fde0288ac393704d0.jpg

Congrats on 5 months quit!! Thanks for your Thought For Today! Sometimes they just ‘fit’ exactly. 😊

 I need to learn how to post gifs ... but until then know that I am sending you huge 

 

Congratulations ! Well it was suppose to be huge but everytime I click on the size I want my print I get booted out .. trust me it was huge ........ number 72 huge lol.

 

Have a super five month day quit Linda . Keep going . There are no reasons good enough to puff. None .  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good work Linda.

 

I know it hasn't been easy, but you've hung in and stayed true to your commitment.

Amy Sedaris Reaction GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

810BE479-3DCD-4563-A8A2-2563AB234008.gifCongrats Linda 5 months is amazzzing!  Stay strong .

Edited by catlover

I know it can be tough but you are doing great fighting for this quit.  Keep up the great work, it will get better with time.

 

tenor.gif

 I am Very Happy to see that you have reached 5 months Quit! Take Care!

Good work Linda, way to go! All the best...

@JH63 Thank you it has been a struggle. I know you will get there when your ready and I will be here to cheer you on

Yoohooo congratulations, Linda!!! 5 months is phenomenal! It's been really tough, so AWESOME job! Just keep going and one day it won't be so tuff.  Great job woman! Freedom is yours!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.