June 7, 20215 yr Happy 4 months smoke free @AceWhite, you're doing great dude!!! Thanks for your continued support on the board 😊
June 7, 20215 yr Congrats to you!!! Thanks for all the encouragement you give us to get out there and enjoy life, nicotine free and as well as we are physically able!!! ✌️
June 7, 20215 yr Congratulations Ace ...Nice Quit !!!!... 4 months is something to dance about ....Dont forget the Reward ...
June 7, 20215 yr Thank you so much! Nothing worthwhile is easy- this has been a task and I’m proud of my progress. I say progress because this will be a lifelong journey I’ll always be one puff away from failure
June 12, 20215 yr Congratulations Ace!! 4 months is a huge deal! Things should start to get easier in the coming weeks and months. Stay the course! You got this licked already! Happy Freedom!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.