El Bandito - 4 months

El Bandito

Well - there's a surprise!

I quit in Mexico - at what would have been 0600 GMT on the 27th of January. It is now 1151 GMT on the 28th of May.

By my reckoning - that makes me 4 months free of cigarettes. Whatever my ticker says!

Yay Me!

Stats: at the time of writing

1,163,423 people have died of smoking related illness since I quit.

3640 cigarettes I have avoided

£1,456 I have saved (around 2,300 USD)

Do I get craves? Nope. The occasional trigger - or passing thought, but that's it.

Do I feel better? 100%

Do I smell better?? Oh Yes!

Am I fitter? Yes.

Do I feel in control. Yes.

What do I miss about smoking?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

So - if you are musing / mulling / lurking. Quit. What's the worst that can happen?

To you guys here. You know who you are.

All of you

Thanks. Thanks a lot!

• Like 6

Tracey - really - telling señor Bandito to tee off on his anny ... Not nice ..... Oh you meant golf ....a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

Super congrats el ... Doing great ...now off to find you a cute kitten photo a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

• Like 2

You chubby hairy thing in a dress. Give up golf next if you really want the next step in self improvement. Your conversation will be more interesting and more money to save. I guarantee just about anything will use more muscles gettin you in better shape. Maybe you and Tracey could share dresses then and action could be your pimp

Good job

• Like 1

You chubby hairy thing in a dress. Give up golf next if you really want the next step in self improvement. Your conversation will be more interesting and more money to save. I guarantee just about anything will use more muscles gettin you in better shape. Maybe you and Tracey could share dresses then and action could be your pimp

Good job

lmao

• Like 2

Good job

Golf and Riding a Harley have a lot in common you know.

Only reason you are fitter is that you have to push your bike more than I have to push my golf clubs. Thought about biking but imagine what all that mucky oil would do to my fingernails!

Tracey actually took her nieces and 4 friends camping. They used one of my kilts as a tent.

What makes you think Action isn't already my Pimp?

FORE!