November 6, 20196 yr Woohoo, @WeegieWoman, congratulations on another year quit What a great gift you gave yourself two years ago and I was fortunate to get to watch you succeed. Have a great day my friend and do something nice for yourself today 😘😘 Â
November 6, 20196 yr Congratulations on 2 years smoke free, @WeegieWoman That is awesome! Edited November 6, 20196 yr by johnny5
November 6, 20196 yr Congrats, WeegieWoman! Two whole years....terrific! Celebrate your achievement and KTQ! 😎   Â
November 6, 20196 yr Wow!!! Congratulations on your second year Weegie! It seems as if this year flew by in the blink of an eye. I remember you being eager to reach the one year mark as if it were only yesterday.  Very well done my Friend! 😘
November 6, 20196 yr Congratulations @WeegieWoman!!! Well done! You are an inspiration to many of us!
November 6, 20196 yr Thanks y'all. Couldnt have done it without you's. It's funny thinking back to the early days. I was literally glued to the forum! Reading incessantly. And making friends along the way. It really made all the difference. Cheers everyone!!!
November 6, 20196 yr How did I miss this ???? Hugs congratulations Sweetie ....2 years already ....buy yourself something special xx
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.