HELLLLOOOOOOO I was lost, and finally found my way !

Opah

Deep Breaths, several sighs of relief, Friends of old and new, the warm and soft glow of this forum screen

Yes it is home to a weary off on off on smoker, especially no that it is off again.

How you all been doing ?  I was so happy to see you all were still here. 

I am Cherry again ! Got a new job Supervisor of Maintenance with Burlington coat factor will it s just "Burlington" now

I walked into a super crew and Manager, making good money, i thought it was time to stop punishing my self and get off of the 

smoking wagon again.

Talk to me I missed you all so much/

• Like 8

Opah !

So glad you're claiming back your Freedom.

You'd better watch out... @Doreensfree  has her cast iron skillet ready to get you back into shape !

Change your quit date so we can start celebrating !

Any issues ?

Go back and watch, read and LEARN everything again,

the truth of addiction needs to be imprinted on your brain.

Then you will have the tools to build yourself a sturdy and permanent quit.

Edited by Sazerac
  • Like 4

Yes this should be the final quit, I really like it when I am not smoking, in fact this time around I really didn't enjoy smoking.

I smoked for the Nicotine mental fix, and now that I am good again I can let go of it.

Thank you Linda & Jill 

• Like 6

Welcome back, Opah.  It is good to see you again.

9 minutes ago, Opah said:

I really like it when I am not smoking, in fact this time around I really didn't enjoy smoking.

Life is better when you are not smoking.  There is nothing to enjoy with smoking.

Stick around and put smoking behind you for good.  You will be glad you did.

• Like 5

Ya I knew I was making a mistake, and I told my self a couple of times, but I made the choice any how.

It was a kinda matter a fact decision,  I am looking to get my mental conditioning this time around.

Feels like I've been a fair weather non-smoker, no that's not it,   I got complacent and did not guard my commitment,   got bored !

I used the nicotine to fuel me getting out and doing something and calming my nerves after a interview.  A beer and a smoke got to be the habit.

Time for One more Habit, going Home. now that's a habit Ill Keep !!  Keep loading them up and knocking them down !

Tomorrow my friends

Edited by Opah
  • Like 5

Welcome back Oprah- good to see you again and glad to hear about your job!  You know the drill... 

The NOPE thread is still... head on over first thing in the morning and get your forever quit you’ve had your eye on all this time.  Get ‘er done!!! 

• Like 5

Welcome back Opah.  Congratulations on the new job and good call on giving up the smokes.

22 hours ago, Opah said:

Yes this should be the final quit, I really like it when I am not smoking, in fact this time around I really didn't enjoy smoking.

You're going to enjoy not smoking a helluva lot more than you ever enjoyed smoking.  I guarantee it.

• Like 2

Start of Day at work, morning was good and work keeps me busy so its just the travel home at night that could be an issue.

Not so so far, I had my mind set and prepared for this.  waiting for the fighting back urges, I have my suger free hard candy's

and health snakes at hand.  You know what I could use ?   Jilly beans !

• Like 3

Well Hello mrsguest, Very happy to have you here,  It is nice to have someone in the time frame of quit.

I am planing on putting my best lung forward this time, I really must get my breath back. had to take most

of this year off of Hunting.  I don't want to have my Grandson afraid he is going to have to tell Grammy that

Opah bit the big one.  Last time out I was doing so good, could climb up the trails and not loose my breath,

But now Not so much.  Enough rambling here, great to have you here Jillybean

• Like 2