Room for another?

joe

For those that dont know me, I will do a proper intro tonight after work...for those that do know me, I am glad to see so many friendly faces here...In my previous life I went by the name ...65fstbk...and then changed it to ..  akajoe... Now (since its available) I am just "joe"...

As I said, I will check in later and do a formal meet and greet  ;)

Joe

BTW..Thanks for the link Action  :)

• Like 4

Well...quite the warm welcome!!..thanks everyone.

I am going to give a wave to evryone now in case I dont make it to your post to say hello... (I noticed a LOT of familiar names showing up)  ;)

For those that dont know me...or in case you do but  missed any of my posts in my previous life...here is a quick intro...

First and foremost, I am no longer a smoker! ..I smoked my last one on Nov. 20th 2013, and I am feeling pretty comfortable with this quit. It is the first time I attemped to quit and I did it by going cold turkey. Like everyone else, ive had bad days ...and expect more, but with each passing day, life gets better  :)

My name is Joe  ( ;) )   I have been married to my great wife for almost 30 years!  (10/12/84).. We have 4 beautiful daughters, which in turn has givin us 5 lovely granddaughters. The newest addition arrived the day after Thanksgiving (Nov.29th)  We do have a 6th granddaughter due to arrive in May...This pic was taken around halloween, and the youngest wasnt born yet...she is hiding behind her sister in the orange pumpkin outfit.

IMG_20131013_145105_252_zpsa23e947c.jpg

So...I am sure it goes without saying, ..but all of you know that I think my kids/grandkids are the best, so I will at any time post pics and stories about how great they are and how proud of them i am  ;)  ...lol  (spoken like a true grandpa)

Ive been awol from giving advice, but i was lurking and keeping up on what has been happening in most of your lives..boy, that sounds weird...lol...Let me rephrase that to read Ive kept up with your posts and have somewhat of an idea how your quits are going....I am happy to see lace and "T" (Trish) here and still going strong! I am sure there are others as well. I havent looked around the "new home" yet....i have to check out all the rooms  ;)

Again, thanks for the warm welcome, and a huge thanks to Action for getting this link to me.

Joe

• Like 2

Joe, what a great looking, happy family!  Glad to meet you.  I'm originally from a little town in Ohio along Lake Erie called Ashtabula.  Are you familiar with it?

Yes i am ...Daughter #3 Graduated from Kent St....which is in the area..I am near Cedar Point..I am sure you know where that is..what kid from Ohio doesnt..lol...I am about 1/2 hour south of Sandusky...and..i am a little embarassed to say it, but I am also  Cleveland Browns fan. :rolleyes: :wacko: :ph34r:

Nice to meet you..thanks for the compliments on the family.

Yes i am ...Daughter #3 Graduated from Kent St....which is in the area..I am near Cedar Point..I am sure you know where that is..what kid from Ohio doesnt..lol...I am about 1/2 hour south of Sandusky...and..i am a little embarassed to say it, but I am also  Cleveland Browns fan. :rolleyes: :wacko: :ph34r:

Nice to meet you..thanks for the compliments on the family.

I graduated from Kent State University as well. 

What are the Browns thinking? lol  Go Ravens. ;)

A Ford guy...hmmm, I don't know about this one.

Ok..if it was built prior to 1970, then almost any make..I love all the classics, but Ford one up em on theShoebox and  mustang design  ;)  Gm was playing catch-up...(I am a closet Mopar fan though)

• Like 1