Daily exercise log for everyone :)

I'm gunna just read Boos posts, they make me break out ina  sweat just thinkin about it, easy there's me work out dunski!... Ffs mate, good thing ya gave up the durries cos there ain't no way you'd be doing that shlt an still avin gaspers.

Well I just caught 5 innings in 23degC, (73.5F) and 75km/hr (46.6miles/hr) winds and slid twice (so i'd be watchin fir seismic activity in a few hrs yeah) an despite that we lost our final by a run (to the team i frickin hate with a frickin passion) so besides walking the dogs and training for masters once a fortnight i'm not doing jack until September. 

• Haha 3

Weekend off with the children. Back to it tomorrow.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:47 PM, Weegie said:

Good work today marti. Are you planning any exercise tomorrow? I do the classes too they are brilliant. Do you know ft fit? That's my fav but i like them all (even old skool step) 

I used to do step in an aerobics style class but not anymore. I do a couple of the bodycombats, building back up to the cx worx which is his ab one but I know it kills. I I do zumba & Pilates and Swim and am beginning to train just once a week for a charity 5K that I'm probably not going to avoid this year lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PeaceTrain said:

OK a good weekend again: 

Friday- 30 minutes Zumba, 45 minutes kickboxing. 45 minutes spinning, 16,000 steps

Saturday- 1 hour dance aerobics, 15,000 steps

Today just a 1 mile walk, 6,000 steps so far. 

Oops I forgot also 1 hour barre class on Friday!

• Like 3

BK, you're killing the steps! Nice job, it was sunny today and not bad 45 ish out but so far 8,000 steps i'll run the tmill later. The treadmill is so boring and walking(up hills) i enjoy. When my calf's are burning i know i got a good one in

• Like 4

Did a kettlebell workout this morning: Cossack Squats, Sots Press, Swings, and Farmer's Walks.  Finished up with some core work (Windmills, Good Mornings, and Russian Twists) and intervals on the rower.

Cossack Squats are brutal.  Great exercise, but brutal.

• Like 3

Just wasn't feeling it this morning, physically or mentally.  Did 20 minutes steady-state on the rower and 20 minutes of mobility work and called it.  Looking to get in a couple of miles on the trail later today.

• Like 3

^walking is real good for you... a friend of mine who gained a few went up to 240.... All he did was buy a fitbit cut out late night snaking and average 15,000 steps a day in 6 months he hit his HS weight of 180... mid 40's, as we get older we get lazy.... With that said, snow out here today ive done nothing yet. Treadmill later for some cardio

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Didn't have to go into work at my normal time this morning, so I had time to do some strength work and boxing.  Strength work consisted of: Kettlebell Cossack Squats, Pull-Ups, Dips, and Farmer's Walks.  Boxing work: 4 rounds on the heavy bag, 2 rounds on the double-end bag, medicine ball throws, and footwork/slip line drills.

25 minutes ago, Whispers said:

^walking is real good for you... a friend of mine who gained a few went up to 240.... All he did was buy a fitbit cut out late night snaking and average 15,000 steps a day in 6 months he hit his HS weight of 180

Yep.  The receptionist at my optometrist's office lost over 70 pounds.  All she did was cut out sweet tea and sodas, cleaned up her diet a bit, and walked everyday.  She's training to run a 5k now.

• Like 3