Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Featured Replies

I swam 50 lengths after work but thats an easy workout two days in row. Need to hit gym hard tomorrow two classes. 

  • Replies 3.1k
  • Views 365.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • El Bandito
    El Bandito

    I'm going for a cup of tea....   Does that count?

  • ran outside 6 miles and walked 1 mile it was nice 

  • I am in awe of all of you...but I am proud that after at least 15 years of total slugdom...after 3 1/2 weeks I am walking 1.6 miles in 30 minutes on my treadmill!!

Posted Images

Did some boxing work this morning: 6 rounds on the heavy bag, 2 rounds on the speed bag, and 2 rounds on the double-end bag.  Did some core work: Hanging Leg Raises, Good Mornings, and Landmine Twists.  Finished up with 15 minutes of mobility work.

 

I'm feeling good today and the weather is perfect.  I'm going to do an out-and-back trail run this evening (approximately 6 miles).

Got in a run on The Bluff Trail up on Lookout Mountain yesterday, exactly 5 miles (2.5 out and 2.5 back).

 

This morning decided to give the legs a rest and did some upper body strength work: Overhead Press, Bent-Over Row, and Bench Press (all 5x5).  Did some core work: Roll-Outs, Russian Twists, and Supermans.  Finished up with 15 minutes of mobility work.

 

Have a good weekend and keep moving.

My exercise tonight will be lifting my glass up and down. But back onnit tomorrow. Ive said it before but will repeat - love this thread, it does actually spur me on. Good work everyone ?

  • Author

I used the exercise ball and did some crunches along with squats and lunges among other things for 20 minutes...thought I would change it up a little

Lisa

Les mills, zumba early in the week. Then an avalanche of pub shifts all 5/6 hours long weds onwards including today so I will take it easy around that. Waitressing is a workout on it's own lol. Class booked for Sunday morning but I really need to think about doing some running if my sister and I decide to go ahead with a 5k fun run thing. hmmm.

I did another trail work day this morning.  Roughly six-miles of hiking and bushwhacking combined with some hard physical labor.  After that, went to a climbing gym and had some fun on the walls for about an hour.

 

These days that I don't do a technical workout are wearing me out.

  • Author

Going for a walk in a bit gotta wake up a bit more then I have to write an essay quiz(yuck) 6.9lbs to go sooo close. What Is everyone else up to today?

Great job @Frezflops.. ? I always have a lazy Sunday..  Well I say lazy, it's spent cleaning up everybody mess.. haha..

 

I am still sooking sweeties all day ( think it's my new habit/addiction) and that sure as hell ain't helping my pot belly!! So I've decided as of tomorrow to cut them right down not sure I can cut them out all together just yet.. ?

Hi everybody. I did the usual 3-hour routine on Friday:

1/2 hour Zumba; 45 minutes kickboxing; 45 minutes spinning; 1 hour barre.

Of all of it, the spinning is the hardest for me simply because although the instructor is great in other ways, her choice of music  is not what I prefer. Therefore, I find it really tedious.  I may fill that 45 minutes with something different next week. 

 

Lisa, you’re almost back to your fighting weight!  That’s what making up your mind and just doing it is all about.  

Camped in Joshua Tree National Park over the weekend. Did some great hiking Saturday and some awesome rock climbing yesterday.

My hands are feeling it today. 

 

2ronfbd.jpg

 

 

Got back to the basics again this morning...Strength work: Squat, Pull-Ups, Bench Press, and Overhead Press.  Core work: Hanging Leg Raise, Russian Twists, and Good Mornings.  Finished up with 25 minutes on the rower.

 

I've been winging it the last couple of weeks, but I'm in the process of putting together a solid program.

On 3/18/2018 at 8:32 PM, PeaceTrain said:

OK a good weekend again:

I agree ................... weekend was Stellar :)

vz7eh4.jpg

  • Author

Went for a walk today....6.2lbs to go the countdown begins in earnest lol....what did everyone else do today?

Lisa

  • Author

Did everyone take the day off from exercising yesterday? Lol I went for another walk(really showing my originality here aren't  I lol) down to 5.6 lbs to go....woohoo what is everyone else doing?

Lisa

FT fit done. Need to claw back from a terribly lazy week to an ok week. Cx works and step booked for tomoro morning ;)

Thats me heading back to gym. Dont know how ill get on with this neck but read its best to keep moving so ill go and see how i get on. Think step will be ok as upright most if the time. But may need to improvise in cx. Here goes 

  • Author

I had to get on the treadmill as we had flipping snow and cold here winter needs to go the hack away....plus did some exercises on the ball and squats and such after.

Lisa

Me too a nice walk today, 70 minutes dance aerobics yesterday and my usual 3-hour routine on Friday (except I swapped out the spinnng with treadmill).  

On 3/31/2018 at 4:14 AM, Weegie said:

Thats me heading back to gym. Dont know how ill get on with this neck but read its best to keep moving so ill go and see how i get on. Think step will be ok as upright most if the time. But may need to improvise in cx. Here goes 

That’s the stuff, Weegie. Just get started, don’t overdo but keep moving as much as you can. 

 

 

  • Author

Went for....wait for it....what did I do....you guessed it... a walk! Lol

What Is everyone else doing today?

Lisa

Oh the classes totally helped my neck PT so keeping moving defo great advice. Nothing today back onnit tomoro, ive booked classes for tuesday - saturday #no slacking holiday in 8 weeks 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.