Daily exercise log for everyone :)

On April 5, 2018 at 7:01 AM, Weegie said:

45 mins step aerobics class after work.

I dont have a fit bit you lot seem to really like them, what is so good about them?

Weegie, I liked it because it logged my activities, how many calories burned, heart rate, etc.. I was originally most interested in the sleep tracking at first because I was making an effort to get more sleep and it was interesting to see the sleep data- not only time asleep but  how much time restless and awake through the night. 

I I don't think I'm getting another one though. This is my second and they only really last a 12-16 months.  I took good care of them too and didn't get them wet.  Maybe I'll try an Apple Watch next.  Taking a break for a while anyway to see how it goes without a tracker. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PeaceTrain said:

Taking a break for a while anyway to see how it goes without a tracker. 

Here's my opinion, for what it's worth: I think you'll be fine without it PT.  I think tracking is great for people when they're starting out, but eventually you reach a point where you just know intuitively what's going on with your body.

I tracked my food, obsessively at times, when I started this whole health and fitness routine.  Took some valuable lessons from that experiment, but haven't tracked my nutrition for months now.

The body will let you know what it needs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1