December 11, 20187 yr G’day NOPE.... Just for today, pledge that you will not smoke. Not one puff, ever. C
December 11, 20187 yr Morning NOPErs... today is Gingerbread House Day... today is traditionally the day one bakes their gingerbread to make their festive house... hmmmm.... NOPE.... 2 things are not happening today... I will not be making a gingerbread house AND I will not smoke! ... everything else is up for debate.
December 12, 20187 yr 15 minutes ago, lilac said: I'm done! NOPE Lilac, Glad to see you are done. I don't know if you have introduced yourself but have seen you in a few posts. Why don't you introduce yourself so we can all get to know you. This is one of the most wonderful decisions you have made for yourself. We are all here to help you through it. Pledging nope is a great start. Now is the time to get back your life and rid yourself of this addiction! Linda
December 12, 20187 yr 1 hour ago, lilac said: I'm done! NOPE What Linda Thomas said! Stay with us here. It'll help you navigate your way through this journey having other quitters to talk to as you experience new things.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.