December 2, 20187 yr Congratulations @Wantsit for being 1 month smoke free. Well done! That is the hardest month of the quit, and you have done it, never to do it again. It is great to see you NOPEing every day and you are joining in on the other threads too, that is a big key... get involved and invested. So rewards are really important, its all part of re-wiring your brain... giving yourself rewards for not smoking re-wires he receptors in your brain that think a nicotine hit is a reward so make sure you do something special to celebrate your first month of freedom.
December 2, 20187 yr Congrats on the surpassing the toughest month. You are on you way now! Keep going!
December 2, 20187 yr Congratulations, Wantsit, on your FIRST month of Freedom. Your first of endless months of freedom. Reward yourself lavishly, you are doing great work.
December 2, 20187 yr Congratulations on getting past the hardest month of them all wantsit, you are doing great. So celebrate today and do something nice just for yourself
December 2, 20187 yr WOW !! Thank you everyone! I have to say it feels like a huge deal. I don't remember the last time I looked forward to something like this...that had such a mental meaning so powerful. I have enjoyed all the banter , and the comments along with the encouragement each one of you have made or been a part of , it has certainly made these last 4 weeks a lot easier than I was expecting. I still struggle at times but lately it seems to be a fleeting moment compared to what it used to be and I believe this site has been a huge part of my success to this point. I know it's not over...just a first step. But once again ,THANK YOU!! for all your help and insight with this journey.
December 2, 20187 yr Wantsit, awesome job on getting thru the toughest month. Congrats on the 1 month mark and make sure you take time to celebrate today!!!!
December 3, 20187 yr Congrats Wantsit on reaching the 1 month milestone. That's a huge accomplishment so be sure to reward your effort with something special. Keep on doing what you're doing as you move forward and stick around the site because you will still need support in the days to come
December 3, 20187 yr You wanted it, you took it man... Great job battling through the odds and getting through Month 1...Congratulations.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.