Tammy is One Month Smoke Free!!!!!!!!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Tammy for being smoke free for 1 month!

Well done on all your hard work, that is the hardest month done, dusted and in the bag. You have handled it like Tendulkar handled the Aussie bowlers on boxing day at the G.... with class, determination and perseverance. You are doing so well, especially with all the work pressures at the moment. But not only are you finding your way with the quit, you always manage to find the time to offer support and a welcome to others on the journey. So to the newest member of the chicks counting team keep the quit (KTQ).

Now the first month celebration is a big one. So make sure you do something special to celebrate this milestone and spoil yourself.

giphy.gif

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey Tammy you bloody little ripper! How awesome are you????.... What a nice start you have happening for this, your forever quit. Thank you so much for all the support you offer to everyone around you. Its so much easier to stay strong when you are giving back at the same time. So KTQ chooky cos you are already a big part of the QT. NOW more importantly, make sure you do something super awesome and amazing to celebrate your big first milestone, special fancy rewards are a per-requisite for the first month.

I looked at the calendar last night and went, no way is Tammy only 1 month. Stellar performance.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Aww Jo, this month breezed past, I didn't even realize I had something to celebrate, thank you so much, and it's only cause of amazing people like you my friend, who are constant and steadfast in their support like our Wall, Rahul Dravid, ensuring people like me stay on the program.

Thank you once again :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Sslip said:

Tammy, huge congratulations on your first month smoke free! You have done it with great style and an enormous sense of fun. It's good to have you here. 

Thanks Slippy, it's fun being here with all of you :)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Well done Tammy...the first month done and dusted...I'm so happy for you..keep going !!!

imageproxy.gif

Thank you Doreen, love the lil jumping froggy, I'm gonna dance like that coz of ten left feet :)

• Like 2

This is fantastic news Tammy! I didn't even realize it had been a month already. You have done so well and have been very involved in this community at the same time. That alone gives inspiration to others in building their own quit. Well done my friend and congratulations :)

number-1-gif-12.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Wee, Reci and Joe.

This community gives no option but to be fun :)

The level of involvement here from my end is automatic, I've got this site on favourites at work as well, imagine that...

I hope to continue on this journey and it's the support of all you wonderful people that makes it happen every day.

(ok, now can I have my Oscar :P)

Just kidding, thank you for being a fantastic and awesome bunch of people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Congratulations Tammy on getting past the hardest month of all :) I hope you celebrate today and do something special for yourself! :)

And the Oscar goes to you!

Trophy_Oscar1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yaay, it's a nice way to kick the Monday blues, with all these amazing messages.

Thank you everyone. I'm really glad to be a part of this vibrant community, people who take great pleasure in helping others are a rare find these days, hence definitely keepsakes.

Onwards to month 2 as wee said, and many more years to come.

• Like 4