Phoebe2 is 4 years smoke free today!!!

johnny5

This is such a lovely surprise! It's 1:05pm Aussie time and I just realised it was my 4 year anniversary today! To be honest I haven't visited QT for quite a while but when I noticed the date I felt a twinge of melancholy for QSMB because I knew my VI (Very Important) day would have been celebrated. So I decided to just quietly drop in to QT to read some posts not even expecting to see THIS post.

You guys have made my day special, as it should be. Thank you so much and thank you Johnny for remembering!

• Like 7

I'd wanted to like you post @Phoebe2 but at 12:58 I ran out of likes for the day... its cos I had a back log of nopes to like and all the woohoo responders. Hope you do something later tonight to celebrate, I dunno, we are so light on the ground here I miss me Aussie mate... anywhoo brilliant bloody work you little ripper you... way to rock a frickin quit... chookas for the rest ovya day. ... an when ya have ya celebratory bevvy tonight... Cheers Big Ears.

• Like 1

I had a wonderful Anniversary yesterday! Ok so there wasn't Gold Class tickets to Stevie Nicks or Fleetwood Mac or a glass of champagne .. but there was Day 11 on my healthy eating diet , my daughter came over for a (healthy) dinner and we enjoyed an exciting episode of MKR. on the tellie! :)

Thanks everyone! Miss you too Avian. I miss so many of my fellow quitters. I wonder how Jeni is faring?

PS You're a little ripper too Jo, the best thing since sliced bread! ;)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Phoebe2 said:

Thank you! Sending my love to Jeni and everyone else 'out there' in the non smoking world!

If they already haven't read what you said by tomorrow, I will definitely tell them to read your thread.

• Like 1