What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Appointment went good, he's probably in his 70's but he seems pretty thorough. Even did an EKG which he said looked good. I go for labs and another appointment in two weeks. 

Had a couple breathing issues but not sure if it was anxiety about if the portable tank was working correctly. Luckily hubby went with me but I think I'll definitely take an anxiety pill first the next time!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Linda Thomas said:

@jillar I am glad it went well and can understand you being nervous.  It will get better.  Maybe you should get a couple of opinions.  You do want the best care.

The problem is getting an appointment with a Dr in my health insurance network. I was surprised that I got in so quickly with this new dr. Plus a couple of people we know use him as their dr and are very happy with him.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jillar said:

The problem is getting an appointment with a Dr in my health insurance network. I was surprised that I got in so quickly with this new dr. Plus a couple of people we know use him as their dr and are very happy with him.

Feeling comfortable with him is important.  When I did the pink ribbon thing, I chose a doctor that was 79  years old.  He was so down earth and explained everything. I really trusted him.

I am so glad you are confident with him.  Now you have to concentrate on getting better! 

• Like 4

I have just tidied up Life Drawings, and got good results with pastels, just a few colours. I now have to get my oil paints out and continue with the painting of people at night (my first night painting), Its going well but there are 5 figures so its taking a long time. Still raining but who's complaining.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Lost one full panel of fencing ....hoping that's the worst of it ....thankfully I have great Neighbours...

I never liked that fence anyway.  Ripped my pants climbing over it one night when I was sneaking in.  Perhaps I've said too much.

Seriously though, happy to hear that you're safe.

• Haha 5