What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

4 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Your brother is a sad sac.....

Yea, sadly he is. I've told him many times that I'm just grateful for what we inherited, hoping he would feel the same but he's so dang money hungry, grrrr.

Plus, my mom left each grandchild money that was taken out of that person's inheritance before they got their checks so since I don't have kids nothing came out of mine and he has two kids lol. He hated that part lol.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Jordan7 said:

Great news, Jillar, I'm glad this worry has been lifted.  Maybe the family dynamics will improve going forward now that this has been settled.  

that would be nice, I'm afraid  that we might not hear from him at all after this though... It was almost six years that him and I didn't talk before my mom died and it's only been through text since. He has no idea that I was in ICU because I was afraid if he knew that his wife would put some voodoo curse on me lol

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Doreensfree said:

Congratulations.....how long ???....hope you stick around ....

Doreen its Tracey aka tracey & rez, quit November 2013, cant get my head around the new gigs just yet and cant get into my old account 🥺 me just being a dummy, will get it together🤓

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tinkerbell said:

baking cakes, tasting cakes and mostly eating the cakes!

Hey, Tracey...just figured out who you were !  Great to see you and hope you hang out.  Your contributions were always spot on.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tinkerbell said:

Doreen its Tracey aka tracey & rez, quit November 2013, cant get my head around the new gigs just yet and cant get into my old account 🥺 me just being a dummy, will get it together🤓

Aww Trace Sweetie ... so good to see you ...sorry I never recognized you ....welcome back ...❤❤❤

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sazerac said:

Hey, Tracey...just figured out who you were !  Great to see you and hope you hang out.  Your contributions were always spot on.

thankyou. I will be trying to hang out some more 😘

• Like 3

19 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Hi @Tinkerbell you were awol from the board's when I joined but when I first quit your old posts helped my on my way...nice to be able to say thanks.

that's awesome Jo and just look at your awesome self go now congratulations 🥳

9 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Aww Trace Sweetie ... so good to see you ...sorry I never recognized you ....welcome back ...❤❤❤

too much sparkle maybe??? lol 🤩

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

walked all the hairy children, I have 3 of my own and have a boarder staying over, how much trouble can 1 designer dog be? 🐩:71_smiling_imp: she goes home to her peeps today :90_wave: and I get my house and sanity back! but first to work and walk more hairy wiggle butts!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Finishing up on the basement reno....with the help of my new guy! It is looking awesome! Actually looks like a larger space...the sheetrock is up....walls and ceiling. The entrance way walls are tricky....lots of angles and cutouts and previous stud work done ass-backwards ....so working on that today. Hope to start taping/spackling tomorrow! 

Now I just have to get rid of all the junk/clutter that used to be in the basement....cuz nothing is going back in there!!!! 😬

• Like 6