Our Action is 6 Months Quit!!!! Meow

Tink

so proud of you action!  Congrats to you on 6 months!  Thank you for always being there as my friend..and for your warmth and generosity while supporting and keeping track of celebrations.  Your presence here is a gift!

You-rock-my-friend.gif

• Like 1

Action!

"Devastatingly handsome - and compulsive Like Giver."

You were the first person I interact with in this arena - and you were instantly welcoming any generous with your time.

6 months (whatever we are going to call it) is a fantastic achievement! 

Thanks for everything you do!

Congratulations!

• Like 1

Massive congrats on your 6 months Ross, our very own Action Man :)  Your way of support is truly wonderful and I don't know anyone who doesn't appreciate you, that's big news my friend, you rock that quit as youhave for 6 months and keep on keeping on, us newbies need guys like you. x

• Like 1

You guys are just the best. Thank you all for your kind words!

I want to tell you all that I could not have come this far without the support of each and every one of you. You have all helped to keep me quit when it got tough :)

I love you all very much :)

X

• Like 3

Congrats on your 6 months Action.. I'm send you a giant cookie (with frost'n - of course :P)  and a  bottle of your favorite wine.. your so important to us all, thanks for being with us and giving all the support you give.  {{BIG HUG!!}} :D

• Like 1

Awh Hey buddy I am sooo sooo proud of you, 6 months is sooo great, I feel like one of my brothers got his degree, graduated from college, it is mad but I feel all butterflies and on a high for you, you buddy deserve to get your lovely tasha and go out for a 5 course meal and spend a durrtyyy night in a lovely hotel cos you sooooooo earned it.

I am beyond proud of you bro, I am beaming from ear to ear for ya,

Massive Sue bear hug and smooch coming at ya, did ya feel it???

Love you bud and sooo happy to have you here, you do soo much for everyone else but today I insist on you being selfish and you are only allowed do whatever you want to do xxxxxxxx

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S R O S S

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...