In Severe need of a Group Hell Yeah hug

JackiMac

struggling, tearful, hate this addiction .......Im going out with my mum just now, I bought them a kitten (remember they lost their old boy last year) going for a furry hug and some purrs........................

• Like 6

Well, grrr.  I get it and I'm sorry and I know it will pass!  Tears heal and tears pass (at least that's what I told myself and after enough of them I convinced myself, lol)  Smoking will not cure the anxiety.  

Animals are great for giving us perspective.  Enjoy the innocence of the kitty.

• Like 2

((( hell yeah ))) - sending lots of hugs ( some furry ) from me and my cats !

Yep the addiction sucks but you can do this ....hang tuff - you can do this and we are here for support :-)

• Like 2

You got this Jackie. We are all cyber hugging you.Scream, cry, do whatever you need to but don't smoke. Putting that nasty fire stick in your mouth will not solve anything only make you feel worse.

Stay close to QT we got your back. (((Hugs))) xx

• Like 1

Aww jackie.....big sqeezy hug.....you can work through this.....

You know you don't want to smoke anymore....you hated your relapses....remember how crap you felt.....

It's hard ...but you can do it....don't let that nico monster back in your life....

Tomorrow will be better.....it will pass.....

Stay close sweetheart....xxxx

• Like 1

thank you thank you all your hell yeah hugs reached me I went for coffee, and ***** cat hugs, spent some of my save up money, feel a little better, doreen you are so right, I remember those relapses so well, and how much I hated it, one step at a time tomorrow will be a better day xx

• Like 3

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I need you to stay strong!  You are one of the peeps on here who particularly understands the strength this addiction can have.  I feel you are non-judgmental and non-preachy.  Your perspective is important to me.

CRY IT OUT!!!!

• Like 1

It sucks balls this addiction!! However you're a winner my friend, months clear and every day is a step closer to the freedom on the horizon. I love that QT blocked out p ussy for you too, lol. By default they are trying to make you smile but I hope your more innocent cuddles helped and here's some from me (((JACKIE))). You got this sweetheart, one step at a time. x

• Like 1