Everything posted by jess
-
I miss you bitches
Miss you too! Glad to see some familiar faces on here, been a long time!
-
I miss you bitches
I miss bacon. Is he still here ?
- I miss you bitches
-
Wednesday 15th December 2021
Happy Holidays to all my old friends! It's still a nope for me. Hope you all are well.xo
-
Sunday, November 03, 2017
Nope
- lost a friend today
-
Tuesday 21 St November 2017
Nope
- Friday, November 17th, 2017
- Hey Hey 11/20 - Joe's 4 Year!!
-
Thursday, November 16th, 2017
Nope
- Tuesday 14 November 2017
-
Sunday 12 th November 2017
Nope
-
Tuesday, November 7th, 2017
Nope
-
Monday November 6, 2017
Nope!
-
Sunday, November 5th 2017
Nope
-
Saturday November 4, 2017
Nope
-
Friday November 3, 2017!
Nope!
-
Thursday 2 nd November 2017
Nope
-
Am I missing something on website?
Im unable to open full version of QT on my phone..is it me or something up?
-
Tuesday October 31, 2017.... Happy Halloween!!!!!
Nope
-
Monday October 30, 2017
Nope
-
Sunday 29 th October 2017
Nope
-
Saturday October 28
Nope
-
Of course..6 weeks in and the urge...
Made it through but damn the demon fought a good one. Cant wait for my quit to get more time u der its belt!
-
Of course..6 weeks in and the urge...
I dont think I will smoke but I want just a puff.. wtf!!! Not going there