Everything posted by jess
-
It's the train drivers MQ birthday
Happy birthday Al. Hope you have a great day and a fabulous year! Thank you for this site and all your effort to help others. You're the best!
-
Non smoking.....
In Aruba! Can I just live here forever???
-
Prayers please...
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! It worked, tests back and baby is healthy! Tears of joy and grateful for prayers answered...and no cogs through it all. I got this!
-
Prayers please...
My unborn grand daughter has VSD, holes in her heart and the aortic artery looks like it may not be right. Seeing the best pediatric MD in Midwest tomorrow for extensive testing. Please pray for my little girl♡ And yes I'm maintaining my seat on the train!
-
Can't even do an SOS
I'm here...holding on, going to a kick box class soon..kick those butts away. Thanks all your support means the world to me!
-
Can't even do an SOS
Can't imagine doing an SOS...I'm losing the fight..dammit. Holding on, sinking...
-
I'm back on train for good!
Struggling but working it
-
I'm back on train for good!
I'm doing well! Been extremely busy with life but maintaining. Watching videos and reading when I can! Missed you all
-
I'm back on train for good!
I'm still crushing it! Been busy was at a 4 day conference on Alzheimer's and was so busy forgot to post! One day at a time♡
-
I'm back on train for good!
Thanks porky for the reach out and awakening!
-
I'm back on train for good!
Almost 48 hrs cold turkey...The "just one" is calling me a few times but I'm staying strong and marching on...This time it's for and about me....I need to do this without any patch, grubs or replacements..
-
I'm back on train for good!
Hi friends..I'm back for good this time! This needs to be my sticky quit. At a conference and decided this is best time to begin a smoke free life again. Om too old to keep this nasty habit up, been exercising and getting in shape now get rid of the junkie smoker..excuse me, did kick that jerk to the curb!!I know I can do it..there is no better time then now. Babs, anyone please resort my ticker, I tried and couldn't get it. This time no, Chantix, no patches, just a cold turkey. Got one solid day in. Looks like there's many new people here!Awesome...hope you all accept me back...
-
My weight loss progress
Leanne I am over the moon happy for you!
-
Trimming fat off bakon.
- Trimming fat off bakon.
Hey Bacon! I started the 21 day fix, look it up. It is an easy plan healthy eating, portion control and exercise. I basically, eat fruits veggies lean meats and whole grains. I'm down 27 # feel great, able to enjoy a few cocktails here and there. Not a much of a sweet eater so that is easy to avoid. Now to conquer the cigs for good!- Mornin'
Cold and snowing here. Should be 40 by weekend. So ready for Spring.- Help for Beth and her family.
DD thanks for posting this. I will be calling.- Our Precious Beth (Queen Greenlover) Has Passed Away
I logged on tonight and saw this awful news. I am saddened. Beth was a straight shooter and would call it as she saw it with usually a twist of humor. I respected that, respect her. My prayers to her family. RIP Queen G, you will be missed ♡ Maybe down the road a blog could be made with some of her posts or words of wisdom...- How are....
Hey sweetie! How are you? I'm back,trying to figure out how to reset my ticker. I'm going cold turkey this time. I have been doing a lot of Re educating myself and hopped back on the train. New year, new beginnings! Missed you all ♡- The baby photo thread
Action, Arabella is absolutely beautiful! I've missed alot on QT but her little face makes me smile! Congrats♡- Not sure if this is an SOS
Yes it is....can't do this without my QT family....I have learned..just because you get through some tough tough times..we are not immune. I thought I had this.. went through hell and back and kept my quit...the smallest thong through it all away. I was Nad as hell I lost my quit. Sticky quit needs to be now, and I need you all can't do it without you!- 4 years ago, the surgery was done now.
Marti you a a remarkable human being. Your past has helped shape who you are. Instead of being defeated you rose above it all. You are and will always be someone I look up to. I am proud to call you friend. You are never alone my dear ♡- SONIC HITS ONE YEAR!
Congrats Jodie on crushing ONE year!! You did it my friend and I am so happy for you!! xx- I'm back
Thanks y'all...glad to be back. Had a 2 pack relapse...I will explain more later, very busy with life right now. Bakon I see you missed me...no window licking here!- I'm back
Hit a bump in the road....let some personal happenings get the best of me. This will be my sticky quit! Onward and upward from here! Sorry for the slip, hope there's still a seat on the train. Missed you all♡ - Trimming fat off bakon.