Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jess

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jess

  1. 6 weeks in and first bad, real bad cravings. Staying home, close to QT and reading, watching videos...if I would go out...would struggle. I am stronger than this demon...no junkie will break me..i got this??
  2. For years Nick was my best friend as well. Nick led me into believing that regardless of what life threw my way, good or bad, old Nick was always by side. I could depend on Nick to celebrate with me or to console me. Nick and I were experts at finding hiding places in a non smoking world, in fact it was usually the first thing we did, check out where we could smoke. For years people told me Nick was no good for me, would surely ruin my life and definitely make it shorter. I tried to break away from Nick but he always had a way of luring me back, convincing me to let him back for just a little bit... Once I decided, realized that I had the power not Nick, I was able to kick that asshole of a demon to the curb with nothing but willpower! Nick tried to convince me that I wouldnt be able to leave without a crutch (nrt) as Nick knew the crutch was never successful before. Sorry Nick, nothing needed but mind over matter..Im through with you. Not one puff ever again!
  3. jess replied to Paul723's topic in Celebrations!
    Yeah Rez!!!
  4. Congrats to you!
  5. Better laye than never..Nope!
  6. Way to go IGT. One day at a time. Keep the quit!
  7. College football. They are 7-0 and on a hot streak!
  8. Talk about a long run sentence! Gotta love some bakon and eggs!
  9. AND THATS THE WAY THE BADGERS DO IT!
  10. Nope, todays all about a Badger win. Go Bucky!
  11. Way to go PT! 5 months is awesome!
  12. An irritable nope..but Nope!
  13. Nope, nope, nope
  14. I agree with reciprocity.There are many ways to quit and many ways that work but for me, cold turkey worked best. I have quit with chanix, lozenges, e cig, gum, combo of several....But, until I made up my mind that I was done, that what I put in my mouth is in my control, I couldnt quite get to my sticky quit. Now given Im only one month in, Im by no means an expert. My last quit was 9 months, this quit felt different from the beginning because I started out with the mindset Im done, Im in control not chanix, e cig, vapor...ME! Everones quit is different and by different methods, just wanted to let you know for me it was the mindset. Best of luck to you and keep close to QT!
  15. Love it Bacon! Yes yes yes last 1st month. I got it just dont put a cig in your mouth! Made it through a girl weekend of winefest, saw smokers, smelt smokers kept my quit, drank too much wine but no smoking hangover!
  16. Congrats MQ and a big thank you for all you do! Youre the best!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.