Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KEL is Three Months Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

Congratulations on 3 months smoke free, @KEL 

 

You are doing great!

 

200.gif

Thanks everyone!

I'll leave the drinking to you guys.

I am celebrating by going running. Feels really good to be gaining in stamina and strength.

K

Congratulations on 3 months!! You deserve a grand treat today. I hope that enjoy it! 
Major League Soccer Football GIF by Sporting KC

Congratulations on three months, the next three will fly by!

Congratulations Kel on 3 months quit. You are doing so great. Don't forget to reward yourself for this accomplishment.

@DoreensfreeThank you again. And quick question, when you say I am quarter of the way, you are talking about a year quit, no? And the theory is that we get through a year of reminders/triggers so we are pretty solid? Just checking.

I got through my birthday, T-giving, my alcohol sobriety b-day, Christmas and New Years smoke free so I am feeling pretty darn good for really obvious triggers. HOWEVER, I maintain vigilance. Really don't want to repeat this nonsense.

47 minutes ago, KEL said:

@DoreensfreeThank you again. And quick question, when you say I am quarter of the way, you are talking about a year quit, no? And the theory is that we get through a year of reminders/triggers so we are pretty solid? Just checking.

 

We have a lido Deck Party when you get to 1 year 👍😁

This is where we let our hair down and make a fool our ourselves ...

Boo and I normally do a turn .😊

We say give it a year because the quitter will have been through Seasons ,holidays season ..Xmas Ect.

Your doing great Kel ...😁🐸

Congratulations KEL.  Three months is so awesome.  You have gotten yourself through the tough part and now it is a matter of retraining the brain.  Every time that smoking thought pops in, you redirect it.  You have got this girl!

CONGRATZ001.gif

Great job Kel.  Congratulations.

 

2 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

We have a lido Deck Party when you get to 1 year 👍😁

This is where we let our hair down and make a fool our ourselves ...

Boo and I normally do a turn .😊

 

Doreen and I really cut a rug at those lido deck parties.  Let that serve as further motivation.

dancer GIF

Thanks everyone! Can't wait for the party....

Congrats, @KEL! Celebrate your achievement and KTQ! 😷🎉

Congratulations, Kel. That's wonderful! I hope you are basking in the glow of your success.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.