★☆★11 Months for Lovely Lynn on 5/16★☆★

Colleen

While you are not entirely gone from the board, you are here less and less.  I hope you will stick around at least until your year anniversary.  I thought it best that I take this opportunity to say a few words, just in case I forget to nag you to check in  ;)   A text or email might have worked, but it wouldn't be the same.  

You have been a tremendous source of strength to me and to all of us here, I am sure.  Not only have you been a great friend to me online/offline, but you have helped my quit more than anything else could.  The fact that you were always one step behind me in your quit, kept me on my toes.  Not to mention, you have a way of uplifting people with your kind words.  It's a strange phenomenon, this internet friendship thing, isn't it?  You graciously listened to whatever my crisis of the week or day was and always had a kind word and left me feeling uplifted and calm.  Anyone else would have put me on ignore lol 

Anyway, I'll stop while I'm ahead of myself.  You deserve a gigantic Congratulations My Friend!

d4a6985e8b28fb17a0476d5d1af240ec.jpg

• Like 4

It truly is amazing.  "They" tell us all the time, 'it's too hard, only a very small % succeed."

Brainwashed was what I was.  No more.  Not for us.  :beach:

It's not *easy* for everyone, but it is doable.  And what in life is easy, really?  Why would quitting smoking be any different?  We are worth it though.

• Like 1

So happy to see you reach 11 months quit!  I wish we saw you around more but I am also incredibly proud that you are able to just step back into life, addiction free.  That's what's supposed to happen.  :)

Almost one year....You had better be here for that one!!!

3277386a51jp1i6y3.gif

• Like 1