Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee Fluffy Me is two years smoke free!

Featured Replies

Congratulations @Wee fluffy me for being 2 years smoke free!

 

Well done Fluffy on making it to the amazing second level. I believe @jillar is the keel of the key for the secret lido deck and even though we have been scrambling to get things together for Linda's first year woohoo we could never forget you. 

 

Your special 2nd year recliner has been forgone because Old English decided this 2nd year anniversary present was by far more perfect for you...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU62qJvqtyX_lngmSKh6t

 

Thanks for all the support and laughs...sit back, feet up and enjoy your celebration.

 

 

Woohoo my fluffy friend, congratulations on two years smoke free! We love you! :)

 

2Rdv.gif

 

Ps. I don't know who has that key to the secret deck but when I find it I'll pass it along 😋

Congratulations on 2 years smoke free, Fluffy!  Celebrate big today!

Congratulations, Fluff on your Two Years of Freedom !

Hope you continue to reward yourself as you live your beautiful free, free life !

Maybe a new ummmmm.....toy ?

 

Edited by Sazerac

Wow Fluffy!!!! Congratulations on your 2 years!

It doesn't seem possible that 2 years have gone by, but somehow they have.

I'm glad to be able to celebrate it a little with you today.

Well done Wee Me!

Wee, two years is fabulous!  Big congratulations to you!!

 

tenor.gif?itemid=13230173

Congrats, Wee Fluffy Me! Celebrate your milestone and KTQ! 😎

 

Unicorn---Flying.gif

2 years ain't just a bunch of fluff.  Congratulations on another year of freedom Wee Fluffy Me!

Hey fluffy great job, congrats on the 2 year mark!!!

What the Fluff?  Two years already?  Huge congratulations to you, WFM!

  • 3 weeks later...

Wee! you did it! two years! congratulations!!!

  • 1 month later...

Aaawwww, I love you peeps so much😘😘🤗. Sorry I'm Sooooooo late to respond, life just seems to be running away with me these days.😁

 

Sazerac, I sure do continue to reward myself and I'm still carrying my mental balloons because I will never forget my battle and the reasons why I will never go back..🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈💜💜

 

 

 

 

 

Thinking of you and your continued life of freedom from the slavery, Wee. Congrats!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.