What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

16 minutes ago, joe said:

Just freezing my ass off here in Ohio... but planning a Florida trip in the VERY near future! 

I am right there with you Joe.  Petrified the dogs are going to turn into statues in the yard!

• Sad 2

Man I couldn't believe how cold it got this  morning woke up to 60 degrees out side, I damn near had to wear a jacket,  California

1happy face.jpg

Burrr 58 Degrees at work, had to put on my Hoodie !

Edited by Opah
  • Haha 3

G’day 

It’s 4 in the morning I’ve just posted the NOPE pledge early.

Cause it’s 24C or 75F worse it’s 88 per cent humidity, even I can’t sleep.

i’ll have To grab a “nanny nap” after lunch to compensate!

C

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cbdave said:

G’day 

It’s 4 in the morning I’ve just posted the NOPE pledge early.

Cause it’s 24C or 75F worse it’s 88 per cent humidity, even I can’t sleep.

i’ll have To grab a “nanny nap” after lunch to compensate!

C

Is there no air conditioning there?  

4 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

Is there no air conditioning there?  

I don't know how they do if people have no AC in the heat. I'll take heat and humidity over this cold any day, news just said ahead of the polar vortex heading in thunder snow is a possibility

image.png.260b82f428ea461bb9c80088902c74c8.pngimage.png.4d2015ae047c63c6badbbb6ccc1db795.pngimage.png.246f9994367e1c8edda43e3d699c85a5.png

• Like 1

I am now officially a "Retiree"! After all the health-related issues I have experienced in the last 2 years.....I got to go out on my terms....and as an ex-smoker! Whew...now what to do with all the boxes I dragged home from work and piled in my garage. ?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Rozuki said:

I am now officially a "Retiree"! After all the health-related issues I have experienced in the last 2 years.....I got to go out on my terms....and as an ex-smoker! Whew...now what to do with all the boxes I dragged home from work and piled in my garage. ?

Thats great, i cant wait for that day.

• Thanks 1

@Cbdave hear ya mate... we had an overnight low of 30.6C last Thursday night and it only got to 22C last night.... but I get ya missus too... aircon off at night... same as in winter the ducted heating goes off at night.... when I was in Darwin I used to turn the ceiling fans off at night because I had visions of them flying off and getting me while I slept. I'm just para that the aircon/heating will catch fire while I sleep.

Hope ya can catch a nanna nap during the day.

1 hour ago, Cbdave said:

Yes, but my wife hates it and wakes up at some ungodly hour and turns it off!

We turn ours on, long before we need it, for the dogs!  My husband runs it too cold for me.  I just wear sweaters.  

19 hours ago, Rozuki said:

Congratulations Roz.

Is is cold enough yet to have a bonfire with your work boxes ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Sazerac said:

Congratulations Roz.

Is is cold enough yet to have a bonfire with your work boxes ?

? Oh, boy, Saz, it's cold enough! Only 6 degrees this morning.....glad I didn't have to leave my house! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Whispers said:

There's been a nasty cold going around east here since December, lingers for few weeks but the worst is the first week. Chicken soup for you!!!

I'm hoping this polar vortex finally kills the germs.  

• Like 2