What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

1 minute ago, Linda Thomas said:

I'm hoping this polar vortex finally kills the germs.  

Yes. I had it in December. First 4 days were brutal, the rest i was able to handle it but it lingered. The mailman here has it and delivering mail, germ mail?  I'm with you on freezing it out

• Like 1

Not sure about this new Diet ?  Freash avacado's Tangerines, Apples, plums all day at work, got me worried about my image ?

You know what they say !  you are what you eat ?

Been use to eating Del taco Macho combo Burritos, wild Game meats,   Man stuff

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, jillar said:

@Linda Thomas and @Whispers, I'm not sure if it was the flu or a nasty cold. I had my check up last Wednesday and got a flu shot then woke up sick Saturday ? 

They told me, when I had my mom in the emergency room, that you could still get sick with the flu shot.  Visiting my dad in the hospital, the nurses and doctors are all wearing gowns and masks.  They say this sickness is affecting the elderly and young with RSV.  I swear, like the weather, the sicknesses are getting worse.

Please take care of yourself Jillar!

Edited by Linda Thomas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I've had everything under the sun, ugh.

Floozie, possibly A and B strains.

Impetigo !  wtf ? Isn't this for children ?

Now dosed again fighting strep throat.

SO glad I do not smoke,

if I still smoked I would have added bronchitis and possibly rockin' pneumonia. 

Please,  y'all, dose up on Vit C and Zinc, your B's too.

Wash you hands a lot !

Stay HOME if you are sick.

Be careful @jillar, the relapse is worse than you can imagine.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Oh dear ! @jillar !

I lost count of how long I was ill but it's been WEEKS.

Now, walking on eggshells and trying not to do too much

(not that I have a plethora of energy anyway).

So sorry you are still ailing.  

Tons of Vit C, B and zinc

plus gargling with salt water/peroxide (3 to 1) pushed me out of re-infecting myself.

All that and REST.  zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Sazerac
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Ok 7.30am...how can the man behind me already smell like he has been working demolition all week in his shirt and tie....when did Werribee turn into the great unwashed? ... Or has my sense of smell improved that much????.....

Probably hasn't bathed in the past week. It's that easy to smell like something died inside you ?  Everything is frozen where I am so the stink of poor hygiene isn't often an issue until maybe June or July ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Cos it feels nice to be clean?

Right that's it, first rule of order once the Aussies rule the world...thou shall bath every day, even if it's just a lick n a promise, just make sure you get ya pits an ya crotch....arses would be handy too.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

This sprung into my mind !!!

G’day 

Harry like most Poms ( brits or welsh in his case) would have to have totally retrained on bathing. In the Aussie heat he would smell like a Congo drummers armpit within the day. “ you don’t wait to be told you need parmolive gold”

C

• Haha 3

Gday

Got the other carotid artery cleared yesterday. Manager to get out the drain and various tubes and wires off this morning. And just then.... Oooo pleasure.... a shower....by myself even. Got my big boys underpants on but still have the hospital robe with the bum freezer opening. Off for a walk down the passageways a bit later just that the head nurse doesn’t know it yet 

life’s sweet

Chris

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Cbdave said:

Got the other carotid artery cleared yesterday. Manager to get out the drain and various tubes and wires off this morning. And just then.... Oooo pleasure.... a shower....by myself even. Got my big boys underpants on but still have the hospital robe with the bum freezer opening. Off for a walk down the passageways a bit later just that the head nurse doesn’t know it yet 

life’s sweet

Chris

So glad your procedure went well.  Can't remember what your vote was last month.  The boxers or the tightie whities?  I am sure you look good in either.  Please take care.  I am enjoying you on my quit journey.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Linda Thomas said:

So glad your procedure went well.  Can't remember what your vote was last month.  The boxers or the tightie whities?  I am sure you look good in either.  Please take care.  I am enjoying you on my quit journey.  

Gday

i was wondering when someone remembered?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1