Hello to all the members

Whispers

Hello all

My name is greg and i'm an ex smoker. My quit date is 11/25/15, i have quit before and blew a 2 1/2 year quit one time due to being a dumbass? lol. I keep close to the boards as i like to help when i see i can add to a topic. I have known about this site but hadnt joined and today i saw the quit smoking mess bd(i'm the same whispers from QSMB) was down so i said let me join until they fix the site. I will check out this site and hope i find happy quitters

Greg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

hi, i recognize the names. I get this when i went on the site

www.quitsmokingmessageboard.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

I see johny5, nancy are here as well. Could be a few things with the site but im sure they'll get it going. Warm welcome from the others here which was great.

greg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I see johny5, nancy are here as well. Could be a few things with the site but im sure they'll get it going. Warm welcome from the others here which was great.

Yeah, I'm here.  I'm not sure what is going on with the other site but I hope things get fixed soon.

This is a great site, though.  I've been here for a while, although I'm not as active as I am on the other site.  There are some good and welcoming people here and a lot of good info and support in quitting.  It is a really good place.

Edited by johnny5
  • Like 5

Welcome Greg and everyone else from the qsmb. We all have something important in common so I say the more the merrier and there is plenty of merriment here on this low key, easy going board. I'd rather be laughing than smoking and even more I'd rather be laughing AT smoking.  

• Like 8

Hello and welcome lovely quitter,s...

Take time ,if your new here... To have a look around...make yourself at home...

We believe quitting can be fun..its not all doom and gloom...as PT has said...laughing makes the job easier...

Looking forward to getting to know you all.!!!!

• Like 3