life is precious

Tink

2 hours ago I received the call, my little sister has died

Her suicide attempt was successful this time!

So far I'm coping noping but it's hard, I cannot lie

I'm Staying here for a few days to mourn before going back to UK to be strong for the family

Tracey I am so very sorry to hear this tragic news. Of course it is difficult for you to cope and I hope you have friends close by to provide you with support. It is such a shame when people, especially family, are so overwhelmed with life they simply can't cope and it is so painful for the loved ones they leave behind. She is at peace now Tracey. I know it is not what you would have chosen for her but none of us really know the despair another person can suffer through despite our attempts to help & be there for them. Take good care of yourself Tracey. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. Hugs xo

• Like 2

Oh Tracey :(

I have no words, nothing that could dull the pain you and your family must be going through.  Just know that you have a train full of people from around the world that are here for you.  Stay strong Chickie.

• Like 1

my darling Tracey...

My heart is so saddened by this news...

No words will ever soften this blow....

Take comfort in knowing...you have so many friends here who will carry you in thier hearts...

your family are in my thoughts..

Xxxxx

• Like 1

Oh Tracey. I am so sorry!

My good friends son died of a drug overdose yesterday. Well that's what they think it was anyway. He was 23

This has turned out to be a very tragic weekend.

Hugs and prayers to you honey.

• Like 1

Tracey, I am so very, very sorry.  Know that there are prayers from around the globe for you and your family.  Prayers for comfort and understanding.  Lots of love to you, (((Tracey)))

• Like 1

Oh Tracey, I am so very sorry. 

Going to message you my number now while I think about it. When you get home chick, any day, any time. I promise nothing other than to just cry with you! Free this weekend coming if you want someone. 

x

• Like 2

Thank you all for your kind words they helped me over the shock x

I've kept lurking here until my rational brain beat the addict brain, it has and I know I will be fine now, smoking won't bring her back, only shorten my own life to hurt my family more

NOPE!

Thanks all xx

• Like 1

Thank you all for your kind words they helped me over the shock x

I've kept lurking here until my rational brain beat the addict brain, it has and I know I will be fine now, smoking won't bring her back, only shorten my own life to hurt my family more

NOPE!

Thanks all xx

Tracey sweetheart..

It's took me a lot of years to understand smoking won't change all the bad things that happen ...

You are a strong lady...

Stay close to us at this sad time....we will always be here for you...

Lots of love

Doreen xxxxx

• Like 2

Tracey,

I am so sorry to hear this news. Please know my thoughts, my prayers are with you. Losing someone in this way is most difficult but know you are not alone. Besides Rez, your family...you have the QT train on stand by....we are here, we care, please lean on us....((((hugs)))) xxxx

• Like 1

So deeply sorry for your incredible loss.

Know that her suffering is over.

When my brother died in 2009 I took solace in knowing that his longtime depression had finally come to an end.  He is with me always, every day, everywhere - just as your sister will be with you.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

• Like 1