12 Weeks Today!

Tyme2B

I can hardly believe my Quit is 12 weeks old today! It has been a challenging journey. Craving has not been a problem at all for me, just insomnia but I am working on this with my Physician. Thanks to ALL of you who have been so supportive with suggestions. I don't want to whine on this site anymore. I WILL win the fight....I'm stubborn

• Like 11

Stubborn is good :) this phase will resolve itself tyme, you are doing all the right things

And when it does get resolved please take the time to pat yourself on the back and look back to what an amazing thing you did and are doing...

It's easy to forget when feeling low

So go get yourself a nice treat just for yourself x

• Like 2

Mike & CPK....I am purchasing Rhodiola today

Take in morning, lowest dosage. I noticed immediate difference. More clear-headed, and focused, and foggy feeling lifted. But not like coffee. No jitters.

Congratulations, and thank you for never giving up. The difficult quit is a good quit because it assures us that each step forward is to leave this #$%$%@@@#&&*^%$^^^^@@@@*********%%#@ quit journey behind us, right? THIS IS THE STICKY QUIT AND TRULY THE TYME-TO-BE!!! :wub: 

You are the vanguard and I am following. We can now afford to mix a little dancing in with our marching.  :yahoo:  :yahoo: 

I want to say you "whining" (really, but whatever lol) means you weren't smoking and that is fabulous!!  You know why, the rest of this will go into quit history, both here and in you yourself ...but the quit will never get old if you cherish it. You are showing yourself (cause it transpires that truly, you matter) that you can handle WHATEVER life throws your way. YOU are growing and evolving with each day, more powerful, more together, and quit.

Good effort beauty!! xx

Great job! But whats a Rhodiola?

Rhodilia is an herbal supplement that is helpful in giving you energy & uplifting mood. Has healing qualities. BUT does NOT work for sleep. Helps depression & anxiety but should be taken in the morning....CPK is knowledgeable abut this & feels wonderful after taking it! Shd would nog mind you asking asking. Best to send her a PM.