1-30-15 ROLL CALL Check the Truck IN

bakon

Too many missing. With all the truckin snow, its truckin cold out too, people need to stay on track and check the truck in .

if I hear ...I went on vacation and slipped...or I feel like this is to truckin hard and I want to...or any other excuse this Friday I am coming through this computer and choking the ship out of the person.  I am wrapping my fingers around their neck and sqeezing until they cant breath, so they know what its going to feel like when COPD kicks in and the chemo takes the strength out of them...

We are the strong muthertruckers and we got it easy compared to other real problems going on in the world. Kids with brain cancer, people in wheelchairs, the poor and the lonely.....

We just got to not light up and we win. Just walk away from it, not look back. We got one simple rule, NOPE. And we follow it like our lives depend on it.

So like it today. Like being a strong, moving forward muthertrucker... Like whatever point in quit your are in, a newbie, 1 month, 38 days..., 2 months, 7 months, or longer. This is the last day you will be at that point. Tomorrow is easier for us. Those who didn't quit still got to trudge the hard road you already passed. You are ahead of them and don't give up that lead. You can help them get there, but don't go back to find them.

NOW ROLL CALL

bakon- here muther trucker

• Like 4

Large Marge sent me. (If you get that you frakking rule!)

DD is here :)

Touche on the Big Top Pee Wee Quote! and for the record I knew exactly where it came from Dottie!

You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner Dottie, a Rebel, so long Dot 

• Like 4