Wow, I love what you've done with the place ;)

action

Morning/Afternoon All,

I'm Ross and I'm (nearly) 32 years old and have been smoke free for (nearly) 6 months. I am a nicotine addict.

I don't feel that I am quite strong enough to go out into the wild in my own yet, so I was looking for a place with like minded people to give and receive support.

Looking around you all look like a friendly bunch, so look forward to getting to know you all ;)

Thanks in advance to the owner of the board for doing this. And to everyone here in all that you doing!

KTQ

• Like 5

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Wow, your faces look very familiar...

Thanks for having me guys.

Going to take a spell to have a look around - already noticed the calendar; what a great idea!!

• Like 2

Tracey, Action - Love the photos!

Ross - despite wearing a skirt - I am not that way inclined, but Lordy - what a handsome beast you are!

Oh my goodness that is hilarious! I nearly spat my coffee all over my desk ;)

HI Ross, nice to Meet you!... can I offer you a giant cookie the size of my head??... (I'm asking cuz "someone" gave me one once when I hit a non smoking goal not long ago,) ;)... it was really good LOL!

Lol, you remembered, so sweet :)

Hey action...I havent read all the responses here, but I am sure I am not the only one to thank you for pointing me in this direction! it appears to be all friendly smiling faces at this time and I feel a bit more relaxed being here.

I will talk more when i get a bit more time, but wanted to stop in and say thanks! You seem to have good taste ! ;)

Joe

• Like 1

Well sure I remember the GIANT cookie,... I mean after all, it's not everyday a person  gets one ya know.... that's the kinda thing a cookie lover like me remembers with a smile ..... Mmmmmm giant cookie.... :wub: