Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our MARTI!

Featured Replies

Happy Happy Birthday Marti. What a wonderful support you are. 

I hope that your day is as special as you are! 

 

Happy Birthday to you. You are a wonderful person, I hope you birthday is fantastic.

Happy Birthday Marti!

 

You are awesome.

 

I hope you have a wonderful day. :D

Happy Birthday! :)

Happy Birthday Marti. While reviewing your year, be ensure to include "Quit Smoking" and "inspired loved ones to quit smoking" and "helped people that I have never met, quit smoking".

 

You are a star Marti.

 

'Atta Girl!

Happy-Birthday-17.jpg   :P  :P  :P

Happy Birthday Marti!

 

I hope that you have a wonderful and that you get everything you ever hoped for :)

Happy birthday lovely lady - have a great day and make sure you get really spoiled xx

Happy Birthday Marti....

 

Enjoy the 30's while you can !!!!!!!

 

happy_birthday_new%5B3%5D.jpg

 

Have a drink for me mate

 

Dors...

 

and Ralph says Woof :sun_bespectacled:

happy birthday Marti

 

have a great day hun xxx

Happy Birthday, Marti !!!  You are the best.

8-2-ok.JPG

Monday birthdays are a bit average lol. How lovely to come on and see al this tho, thank you so much for all your wishes!!

 

It's is beautifully sunny (it normally rains!) so I'm taking it as a great omen for the forthcoming year :)  And I did 4 loads of washing, not very birthday like but makes my ocd heart happy lol.

 

Kettle stitched me up for an hour this morning, took that long to work out the fuse board shorted when I switched it on (4 times!! not a morning person!!) so I have a lovely new shiny birthday kettle that I've purchased. It's the nicest kettle I ever treated myself too.

 

I've chosen that based on the above info of this years birthday, next year I shan't be 40, I will re-create age 10! It was the best birthday. Fancy dress party, I was a princess with a beautiful big hat and chiffon scarf and a full length pink party dress. Failing that, I might treat myself to a weekend away or something normal lol. 

 

Thank you all. xx

Fear NOT Marti, the 40's are GREAT, really great.  The 50's have been exceptional too !!!

But, I'm with you.  Ten years old was best !  For sure pics of the outfit  for next year.

Washing good on birthday....wash yesterday OUT.  Now, Fresh Clean Day.

Love,

S

Marti, sorry I am late to the party! Happy Birthday! You are special, always helpful and encouraging! :) i hope you are having fun!

 

Melanie

 

imagejpg2_zps598d6f36.jpg

Happy Happy Bithday Marti!

So glad I met you- you've been instrmental to my quit.

And don't forget, you're only as old as you feel.

Ummm....some days that really sucks for me, lol

Om- this ipad is killing my spelling!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.