Everything posted by Dors67
-
Proud Parents!
Lovely photo of you both
-
Snow day coming
That looks COLD...brrrrrrr. Might stick to my heat and humidity then :)
-
Update sister
You are so much taller!! Love your pics mate...you look so happy :)
-
Snow day coming
I feel weird saying this...but...I have never seen snow IRL...only pictures... :( :( :(
-
Update sister
That's so wonderful...Happy for you xx
-
Smarti is three?
Marti, You have been such an inspiration to my quit and am so proud of you for making this your "sticky" quit. Big Congrats mate xxxx
- sister
-
Boo has reached the lido deck today..1 yr smoke free !!!!!
Big Congratulations on your 1st Anniversary. So very happy that you are now an "old phart". Dors x
-
It's Boo,s Lido Eve !!!!
Sooo exciting for you...nearly there mate. Here's to your forever quit from this addiction x
-
Thank you.
Cancer is a disease..like why do some people get MS, alzeheimers..any disease...or why do some people who are righteous get killed in a car accident...or why was I born white, black, yellow etc.. All valid questions..BUT..all YOU have to worry about is not smoking...nothing in life is certain, but how can you question all the statistics regarding smoking cigarettes...you are doing so well. Questioning the why's and how comes are not for you to worry about..the joy and knowing that you have overcome an addiction that many fail at IS something to cherish. No matter what..you are a winner.
-
Find the #1 Song On The Day You Were Born
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfuBREMXxts Which is hilarious because my husband is a fan and a collector of all things Monkees.....
-
My weight loss progress
You my dear are a LEGEND. and Congrats on the little one on the way. Dors x
-
Run free Has Reached A Year.
Congratulations RunFree on your arrival on the Lido Deck. Well done mate !!!! Dors
-
6 days to our board baby..yaaaa.
Congratulations !!!!
-
I Got a Year
Congratulations on your one year TEW. You are a special lady who has battled through her quit one day at a time...and has made it to the wonderful 1 year mark. You are a blessing to this board with your frankness and raw feelings about your journey. Be sure to celebrate your achievement today mate....I will have a rum and coke for you mate !!! Dors and a woof from Ralph too :biggrin:
- April 4, 2015
-
humbled got 8 months in the pocket!
- Marti - First Quit was 364 Days - This one is 365 and counting!
Big Congratulations Marti on 365 days and counting :) So very proud of you mate. It has been an honour to share the journey with you. Celebrate big, you deserve it :) Love your Aussie friends Dors & Ralph (woof)- 9 march nope
- 8 March NOPE
- Dors, Happy One Year!
To everyone here on the QT, Thank you so much for your kind congratulations on my 1 year anniversary. I am very grateful that I got to meet you along the way on my quit journey. Although I may not be a constant on the board...please know that I visit quite regularly and love reading all your posts. Many of you were there at the beginning of my journey and are still paying it forward today. Hats off to all of you. I am a very lucky person to have been on this journey with you. Thanks for all that you do. You are all very special people. Dors :)- Friday 6th NOPE
Good to see you Action :) NOPE- Marti darlin' we need to count...
To a very special lady, So happy for you Marti...counting the days with you 5 more to go....yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- Holy Macaroni Dors has a year this coming Saturday!
Awwww shucks, thanks a lot for thinking of me. Made my day :) I do feel in a party mood ... gotta say. Wooohooo :dance: :sun_bespectacled: :dance3:- 13, lucky for some
I am so very happy and proud of your achievement Marti...I am right next to you SHOUTING from the rooftops as well. I get it...I will have a rum and coke in your honor mate :) - Marti - First Quit was 364 Days - This one is 365 and counting!