Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1 Week

Featured Replies

It's been one week since I lit up or vaped or did any form of nicotine, which I think is a cause for celebration.
 

I chose to stop smoking because I wanted to take back my life. I was tired of nicotine being the incentive for everything that I did. After a shower, I smoked. During movies, I vaped. While socializing, I smoked. I don't want to have to smoke in order to feel joy for these things. 

 

There's absolutely no way I'm going back to smoking. Wish me luck on the rest of my quit guys.😄

Congratulations on your First Week of Freedom !

 

This is cause for great celebration and I can hear the crowd's roars and cheers from here !

 

Every day, every week will make you stronger and more confident.

  This freedom is unbelievably delicious

and I am so happy you are building a strong and sturdy quit, one that will last a lifetime.

 

 

Putting that first week behind you is a big milestone Dullyboi.

 

Congratulations.

image.png.c878654b5557b8824c558a2fb0093fc5.png

Congratulations…… You got through HELL week. Keep it up.

You don't need luck dullyboi! All you need is your self commitment and the motivation you have alrwady stated - to take back your life from nicotine addiction!! There's nothing better I can assure you.

 

Congrats on 1 week. Awesome!

1.gif.3bb47bae0b0487a7b386d0f0bb92785c.gif

Congratulations.  One week is a major milestone. 🏆

Massive Congrats!  I remember this milestone and being so proud and so relieved. I hope you're feeling that way too.  Stay true to you, Dullyboi!!

Congratulations.  One week is awesome.  Keeping that positive attitude will carry you forward!

175150fb4ede52a7b1c200773363c229.jpg

MOST EXCELLENT!!!

Congrats on your first week!

Congrats, @dullyboi! The first week is absolute hell....gets better as you carry on! Celebrate and KTQ! 😎

Hooray Dullyboi! Now is a great time to quit and stay off the nicotine forever. Congratulations on over a week now! 😀 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.