I’m back ?

kenzie_peyton

Welcome back. Good to make the decision again. What's with the tears?

Do you have a plan? I guess you already know a lot, since youve been here before. :) Tell us something more so we can overwhelm you with our advise!

• Like 3

Hi, you can do it! I blew a long quit went back for over 2 years and quit again now im over 3 years. If i can do it you can do it! One hr at a time... Just say NOPE. Have a plan to battle the cravings and i'd go back and re-read your previous posts...

• Like 1

Ah ok. Well, I know I was scared as hell five months ago. I thought I knew what I was up to.. turned out things went differently this time. I gave up comparing previous quits and figured I had to do it anyway. If this is what you want and you want it more than being a slowly dying smoker... you know what you gotta do. 

• Like 1

Welcome back Kenzi. I too threw away a long quit ( 2 years ) but what matters is you get back on the train which you have made that first step. Don’t worry about how your last quit went, this one will be different, stay positive and determined, you want this, you will get it.

Have a plan what you will do when things get tough, and coming on here regularly really helps too.

all the best.

• Like 1

Hey Kenzie.

Congratulations on quitting smoking.

It may be helpful for you to remember why you started smoking again.

Was it, 'I'll just have one ?' or ?

I believe that immersion in your education about nicotine addiction

is the number one component in a successful forever quit.

So, please, even if you think you know everything, read read read until your eyes bleed.

Watch the videos, even if you have seen them before.

Understand your addiction, inside and out.

• Like 3

Well Kenzie looks like you and I share the Same story,  I started on my second quit after a 11 month quit and a 10 month Backside.

Sucks I know, but the only plus in this is we know we can because we have, We know how because we have, we just need to make a few adjustments this time to protect us from     (NO MANS LAND)  !!!   This is where we should have spent a large amount of our time Here on the Forum,  We grew use to being special in the eyes of our loved ones and friends, we fed off of their happiness and enthusiasium about our Quit and then one Morning we woke up and it was quite, our halo had demmed, Our Entourage was gone no where to be seen, we were no one special.

This time around Kenzie, We must aplaude our selfs, We must celebrate our achievements, We must be our own cheering section.

By doing so We will never be in the Quite to hear the whispers of an adition,  we will shout here on this forum our happiness and our successes and by doing so this forum will shout back.

WeHave done this , we can do this, we will do this Kenzie !     

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kenzie_peyton said:

I haven’t smoked after re logging in, but i did smoke earlier yesterday so I’m calling today my official quit date. 01/29/19. 

If you last smoked yesterday, wouldn't 01/28/19 be your quit date?  I always use the day of my last cigarette. Regardless, congratulations on quitting again!

• Like 1

G’day

Yesterday... can’t be yesterday, it’s gone. Maybe full of promise, but that’s over.

A tomorrow, the worlds full of tomorrows as a smoker.....

Today...... grab it with both hands and go for it. Strap yourself in and be prepared to enjoy the ride.....

C

• Like 2

Just now, notsmokinjo said:

Hey @Mona welcome back, haven't seen you in a while, like the name change. What was you quit date?

I had my last cigarette at 3:06 p.m. today...so, not too long ago.  But I am committed to not buying another pack!

• Like 2