Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gabes is 8 Months Smoke Free!

Featured Replies

Congratulations @Gabes for being 8 months smoke free!

 

Well done on hanging in there and not smoking. I hope this month was easier for you than your 7th one was. So make sure you do something awesome to celebrate being 2/3rds of the way to your first year as a non-smoker.

 

number-8-1530.gif

Congratulations @Gabes on a great quit. Your commitment has got you this far, keep up the quit. Well done!!!

Congratulations on 8 months quit Gabes, fantastic work!

Congratulations on your 8 months Gabes!

Congratulations Gabes!  8 months smoke free is a great accomplishment.

Awesome job on the 8 months, congrats!!

Congrats, Gabes! Celebrate your hard work and KTQ! ?

giphy.gif

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Everybody, I haven't been login in as much as I used too, but I'm still smoke free and now it seems like long ago those initial cravings.

 

Thanks again!

Congratulations on 8 months.  Definitely sounds like you've got this.

c9c44c264e00c3246a6b7be08d152782--minion-characters-peanuts-characters.jpg

8 is Great Gabes! Congrats. Keep moving toward that 1 year mark :) 

  • Author
7 hours ago, Gabes said:

Thanks Everybody, I haven't been login in as much as I used too, but I'm still smoke free and now it seems like long ago those initial cravings.

 

Thanks again!

 

So happy its getting easier to KTQ... I know you said the last month was a bit tough so this is great news. See you next month for your monthly update, so proud of you Gabes... you are doing this mate. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.