Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wednesday 11th July 2018

Featured Replies

Good morning fellow NOPErs and welcome to Blueberry Muffin Day. I would have baked some for everyone but I only had apples and mandarins in the house. So if you like a blue berry muffin to day is the day to indulge. Blueberries are heart food.

 

But as to smoking, that's a resounding:

oro__nope___animated_gif__by_unclebibby4

 

 NOPE ... cos nothing controls me but me.

 

Topic of the Day: sticking with Chocolate

NOPE - I do not smoke anymore.  Not one puff for two years! 

8 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Nope! 

 

 

766da1287ea4908fd70e1783000c4b149672c8bd

 

 

Good to see you back Jayhawk. Settle in and hope to see you around,

Back NOPE'ing after a minor relapse.

  • Author
1 hour ago, tocevoD said:

Back NOPE'ing after a minor relapse.

 

Sorry about your relapse but great to see you back NOPE'ing.... if you feel like it, it would be great if you could post about the experience in the smoking threads because I can guarantee someone will get a benefit from it. Looking forward to seeing you each day in the NOPE.

1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

 

Sorry about your relapse but great to see you back NOPE'ing.... if you feel like it, it would be great if you could post about the experience in the smoking threads because I can guarantee someone will get a benefit from it. Looking forward to seeing you each day in the NOPE.

 

Thanks and yes I will when I get home from work write about my experience. It will help me and help others aswell.

 

Seeing as though I'm in the NOPE'ing thread I'll throw another NOPE in here.

15 hours ago, Treetop said:

NOPE - I do not smoke anymore.  Not one puff for two years! 

Congrats!

 

It's a NOPE for me too!

3 hours ago, tocevoD said:

I'll throw another NOPE in here.

glad you are back on the quit train and NOPE-ing once again!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.