Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AceWhite

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AceWhite

  1. Shrimp on the barby, fried shrimp, breaded shrimp, shrimp burgers, shrimp cocktail.............
  2. I live a life that could be very stressful humor helps keep the world in perspective. Love you all have an awesome day
  3. God Bless America Happy Birthday!!
  4. Been mostly focusing on getting my legs & body back into running shape. Time to start cross training more for added benefits. Today I got back in the pool after some time off for some lap swimming and had a great workout. Following up with a run before fireworks this eve. Hope everyone has a safe holiday!!
  5. Excellent work Opah it’s all open trail from here
  6. Opah some of the best memories I have are those spent with my grandpa in the mountains learning about hunting, camping and life. Your grandsons will cherish these days for the rest of their lives. Im thinking you will too. Enjoy
  7. Always glad to help out. ELE everybody love everybody
  8. I just rubbed preparation h all over this thread all should be good now 🤪🤪
  9. Pedaling mountains this morning. Heat about got me- tough ride but good news I survived and deserve an ice cold beer
  10. Holiday weekend NOPE dedicated to ME
  11. NOPE for me is choosing life over death I KNOW smoking will lead to health issues and a life I just dont want to live so this is truly a choice to live & enjoy
  12. Yo someone say something?
  13. Ya whatever it takes there were days I just went to bed at 6 pm so I’d be successful
  14. NOPE aint gonna do it
  15. When you feel down watch Cops or one of those Judge shows makes you feel like a million bucks
  16. Starting a thread thread brilliant you got me to reply
  17. Hi Anne E I’ll go first- hi I’m Ace and I’m a quitter- of smoking. Yup while I love a nice butt lighting one up just isn’t appealing anymore. How about you? Like butts?
  18. AceWhite replied to Abby's topic in Off The Record
    Wave-
  19. How do you smoke a pizza joint? id go with the diamond heist best bang for your buck
  20. Can they be redeemed for cash or prizes?
  21. Hi Julia hoping this gets easier for you- YES smoking is worse than anything and the process takes some time to get through and ridding yourself of nicotine is part of it. Im no Dr (although I did stay in a Holiday Inn once) so I cant question your Docs thought process for suggesting the patch again
  22. Awesome!!! Thank you for being here to share this accomplishment with us and prove it's possible!!!!!
  23. Good evening Kris- making it thru another day is a grand achievement!! I was very much the same way at first just wishing for the day to end so i'd be further along in my quit. Hang in there the hours and days are stacking up and good news is you're rid of nicotine at this point Kicking some butt(s)
  24. sweet- you do you and not worry about second guessers unless you're seeking advice and you don need no stinkin badges........... lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.