Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You aren't going to believe this

Featured Replies

But I had

Aha  aha aha aha .... @reciprocity ready for this .... ready ? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had shrimp   🍤 today .   

 

  • Author

I tried to like that shrimp lol , but nope didn't love it @jillar but I did have one one .  Surprised 😳 ? I was too but really I was just being polite while  ( Hiding tears 😭 ) 

 

I didn't want to disturb the other couple dozen on the plate or hog them all though so I stopped after one .  Now ya all know I'm a kind person too . 

 

They looked so cute there hugging each other .

They are tastier than squid much tastier than squid I will say that , but sorry all you shrimp lovers ...  it's still a nope .

 

@Kris my daughter 😞 likes shrimp .. and her husband 😞 and her kids 😞 . What's wrong with those kids ! Grandmas gotta talk to them two , a very serious talk about shrimp vs steak and corn on the cob  and baked potatoes . 

 

Kris , my daughter did the cooking . She even spiced them up . They did look lovely on a skewer . Beautiful , delicious , elegant , mouth watering , an eaters delight for sure , except mine . I could see all you shrimp eaters here your mouths watering as you looked upon the feast . I felt pressured lol but I did it .. course I was starved ...

 

 

They were a sight to behold alongside yup you got it aha aha aha  aha  😳 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Brussels sprouts 😞 .

 

Who raised that child !  

 

 

 

 

Edit ( a correction ) they were not brussel sprouts . What are those other long stick greeny looking things that look delicious on a plate that everyone else seems to love and I hate ?  

 

 

Edited by Abby

Asparagus are one of my favorite vegetables. If a choice for my veggie at a restaurant, I will always choose it. I also buy them and cook them when I barbecue steaks, along with mashed potatoes. One of my favorite dinners in the Summer. As for shrimp, I love them. But, I like most foods. I am especially fond of seafood, and even eat raw clams on the half shell. Good stuff. When we visit Cape Cod, I will be eating clams and lobster. Can’t wait! Heading in that direction tomorrow.

  • Author

Asparagus that's right @Gus.

 

Wait , I mean who comes up with these names anyway .

 

I spareuGus , don't eat em ! 

 

 

Shrimp on the barby, fried shrimp, breaded shrimp, shrimp burgers, shrimp cocktail.............image.png.f7d39fd678bf2132f514079e4b466827.png

 

 

  • Author

@Katgirl awesome , have a great trip . I would go there for the music for sure and maybe dieting lol cause I don't like lobster either 😞 or clams . 

Its awesome we can travel again . My son and his wife  both vaccinated took a vacation to celebrate their wedding anniversary and just missed Hurricane ElsA by a hair . I have been a bit of nerves to say the least for a bit . 

It was down graded to a tropical storm by the time it got to them fortunately but still pretty bad yesterday and day before .  Grateful they are safe . Think it's on the way to the States I heard last . Keep safe everyone . 

I love any kind of shrimp and scallops I will eat lobster but it is not my favorite

Love Brussels sprouts and asparagus yum yum!!! Like some fish, now this sounds

strange I don't like fishy fish ,strong tasting

35 minutes ago, Abby said:

Yes , yes, yes , I agree @catlover 

They give me the creeps and turn my stomach just looking at them . Think it’s all the legs and tentacles erghhh….

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.