You aren't going to believe this

Abby

I tried to like that shrimp lol , but nope didn't love it @jillar but I did have one one .  Surprised 😳 ? I was too but really I was just being polite while  ( Hiding tears 😭

I didn't want to disturb the other couple dozen on the plate or hog them all though so I stopped after one .  Now ya all know I'm a kind person too . 

They looked so cute there hugging each other .

They are tastier than squid much tastier than squid I will say that , but sorry all you shrimp lovers ...  it's still a nope .

@Kris my daughter 😞 likes shrimp .. and her husband 😞 and her kids 😞 . What's wrong with those kids ! Grandmas gotta talk to them two , a very serious talk about shrimp vs steak and corn on the cob  and baked potatoes . 

Kris , my daughter did the cooking . She even spiced them up . They did look lovely on a skewer . Beautiful , delicious , elegant , mouth watering , an eaters delight for sure , except mine . I could see all you shrimp eaters here your mouths watering as you looked upon the feast . I felt pressured lol but I did it .. course I was starved ...

They were a sight to behold alongside yup you got it aha aha aha  aha  😳 

Brussels sprouts 😞 .

Who raised that child !  

Edit ( a correction ) they were not brussel sprouts . What are those other long stick greeny looking things that look delicious on a plate that everyone else seems to love and I hate ?  

Edited by Abby
  • Like 3

Asparagus are one of my favorite vegetables. If a choice for my veggie at a restaurant, I will always choose it. I also buy them and cook them when I barbecue steaks, along with mashed potatoes. One of my favorite dinners in the Summer. As for shrimp, I love them. But, I like most foods. I am especially fond of seafood, and even eat raw clams on the half shell. Good stuff. When we visit Cape Cod, I will be eating clams and lobster. Can’t wait! Heading in that direction tomorrow.

• Like 3

@Katgirl awesome , have a great trip . I would go there for the music for sure and maybe dieting lol cause I don't like lobster either 😞 or clams . 

Its awesome we can travel again . My son and his wife  both vaccinated took a vacation to celebrate their wedding anniversary and just missed Hurricane ElsA by a hair . I have been a bit of nerves to say the least for a bit . 

It was down graded to a tropical storm by the time it got to them fortunately but still pretty bad yesterday and day before .  Grateful they are safe . Think it's on the way to the States I heard last . Keep safe everyone . 

• Like 2

I love any kind of shrimp and scallops I will eat lobster but it is not my favorite

Love Brussels sprouts and asparagus yum yum!!! Like some fish, now this sounds

strange I don't like fishy fish ,strong tasting