Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. Always be the first to lift them up to reach there goals... Little one stood at the base of the goal looking up, way up and the let rip "hey Dad"..... *Had a picture of a dad lifting a toddler well over his head by his ankles so he could get a basketball into the ring like a pro*
  2. While I love raw fish...when I make sushi I use smoked salmon, roast duck in terryaki sauce, tuna (as in tinned) and crab and prawns..both cooked.
  3. Yes, yes it was my Chrissy pressie....a years supply of organic granola...my little sister and her other half have an artisan sour dough bakery where they cook in an old brick wood fired oven was built in the mud 1800's...one of there products is granola which I like but have to pick all the saltana (raisins) out cos "I don't eat dead flies" so for Christmas they made me a carton of fruit free granola .. a years supply...pretty sure I'll be pooping well all year 😉
  4. What am I going to do with 130 bags of organic granola?...
  5. Cooking the rice to make the sushi platter for tonight.
  6. Wondering why when the kid knows I spent an hour doing this and didn't just hand her bags with the stuff in it...for those who weren't around last year in our family Santa doesn't wrap gifts he pulls them from his sack and artistically displays them in your designated seat...yep we have designated seats...
  7. Merry Christmas everyone on this the 45th anniversary of Tracey..
  8. One more sleep and Santa Claus is Coming....hang up your stockings kids... tomorrow's Chrissy day Yes @Cbdave & @forestgreen I know all the actions to this Aussie millenial classic... Please Santa, I've been good all o want for Christmas is rain, lots of rain...all over cepting Darwin they get a sh1t tonne
  9. ^ What she said.... OMG I can almost taste the sticky goodness..... mmmmmmmm...... feel a stop at a coffee shop in the cards for my way home. NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...... anyone but the south american river.....anyone..... Sorry just really don't like them.
  10. So I just did some maths, to kinda give yous all some perspective...we currently have active fires in QLD, NSW, Vic and Sth Australia...Victoria is the only state without a human life lost...our allies have been helping with firies from NZ and Canada being here for over a month. So now let's just look at the NSW fires... Currently, as of this morning...the amount of land burning (not burnt) is more than the whole of Belgium..or the size of Maryland...there are more firefighters fighting the NSW fires (professional and volunteer) than there are soldiers in the Australian army....2/3rds of all registered firefighters in Australia have been at a bushfire for at least 1 week in the last 2 months.
  11. Not sure if I've posted this yet.
  12. Love this movie review that's spoiler free...hanging out to see this with my dad.
  13. I know I posted this song already but it's Fruckin Gravy Day peeps..... So here is the drunkin pub Chopra version...
  14. NOPE - never on #GravyDay... But who's gunna make the gravy?
  15. Waiting for train...currently running 10mins late...45c in the shade with 7% humidity...the air kinda burns to breathe but no fires near me...fingers crossed the predicted dry lightening doesn't hit.
  16. Its out in the middle of the dessert, but apparently they were busing into Alice overnight from some of the communities.
  17. Heading into work on a day expected to be 44C...that's 111F.....and tomorrow? Well it will be 21...so 69...Fricken schizophrenic weather..... although some parts of Aus are expecting 64 today (147).
  18. Wondering if @Boo ever went to band camp 😉 So you all know I love Archie and Paul Kelly...well listen to wot I found...really hope you northies can access it...
  19. Yeah and the funny us probs more hygienic... lol
  20. ^ we used to get bathed in the kitchen sink...I may or may not have done do with the kid too.
  21. I hate online shopping...I hate the big fat river company the most.
  22. So if you believe the urban myth.... my gender prediction is on the money.... although the science does not support this, it is a busted myth truth be told... however in my family with the exception of one cousin... anyone over 140bpm around the 10-12 week mark were born without little dingle dangles..
  23. notsmokinjo replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True...I do an awesome rooster...the kid used to get a nice time to get up but I'd she didn't out came the crow....an of course I do a brilliant craw call...*fark*fark*fark*...birds are animals yeah? Tnp doodles when there on hold on the phone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.