Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. Happy Birthday D....almost missed it...
  2. Walk out the door at 8:30 am....hit the shops...get home at 9pm...DONE!...well except my brother who wants a hunting knife from my work and my sister and BIL who want an underwater camera from my work too.
  3. Oh @Boo glitter is one of life's necessities for little girls...I swear I haven't put glitter hairspray in the kids hair for 2 years and there's still glitter in there.
  4. Rain to the North East is the best Chrissy present, Nino/Nina change is good news too.
  5. @Sazerac...those poms always cheat.... Bodyline... dirty cheating poms nearly caused a riot in flipping Adelaide..the stadest town in the land...then ask the pore bloody kiwis about the poms tendency to cheat.
  6. No offendense mate, just having a good ol Aussie piss take.soz.
  7. At least this bird is not suicidal or murderous like the Melbourne ones....lol
  8. Did ya know Chris that the first registered ice hockey team in Australia was in Darwin...and they were undefeated world champions for 32 years...until they opened a bloody rink in Darwin... Never lost a game, never played on either just won by default when the other teams didn't show up because there was no ice rink in the Territory... A Swiss team showed up once, the game was declared a draw.
  9. That's just a little bit creepy there^ Self Service
  10. Bogan (goon bag) Chrissy stockings
  11. The last time it snowed in Werribee was the day before never ever...nope apparently it snowed in Werribee once in the 70s but it was gone in hours. Last time snow fell on Melbourne was 1951...had to google that...Brunswick (suburb) got snow 86.
  12. I remember my first cyclone watch in Darwin....first thing to sell out...beer! I would be super excited to get snow.
  13. Ñnnnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!! Oh what's wrong with Harry...go on start....
  14. Omg do not unsweat Sugar Britches... Although lotsa preggas chicks go through a nympho stage ..just saying.. Any time from 5 months on if ya wanna score major brownie points remember these two words...foot massage! Dunno if you have the Body Shop over there but they have this peppermint cooling foot and leg gel stuff...it was almost as good as a happy ending massaging that shit into my feet and ankles at night.
  15. Xmas ... Pronounced either ex-mass or Christmas. Christmas for the non-Christians....or more to the point why write 9 letters when ya can get by with 4.
  16. ^^why??? 1970s Johnny Farnham.... I promise @Sazerac he is like the Aussie Rod Stewart...just much less skeezy. There's a completely different version Farnsie did with Olivia Newton-John I found a Harry Connick Jr version even.
  17. Sleep in peace Marie Fredriksson...painfree and at rest.
  18. Yet again I am excluding Bing from the list, cos well Bing and Bowie's version is the one I tolerate the best but it deviates too far from the original. Let me preface this by saying I fricking hate this song (well cepting the Bing n Bowie version). I hated it when I was a kid and I hate it now....but I figured I may as well do one of these xmad polls with a Johnny Cash song for Boo and his version of this is kinda ok. So here they are, your versions to vote on: 1. The Von Trapp Family Singers...the real ones from Austria, not those Julie Andrews Disney crew. 2. Johnny Cash 3. Christine Anu...cos I gotta have me an Aussie ....ah but some of that's not English I hear you say...still Aussie mates, that's Kalaw Lagaw Ya the language from Torres Straight Islands... 4. A klezmer Carol of the drum...surprisingly entertaining if somewhat schizophrenic..worth a listen for the Hawaii 5-0 key change. 5. Etta James....cos Etta James 6. Alex Boye ft Genesis Choir...the clips a bit odd but you can skip to the 1:05 mark....African drums...African line dancing..this goes all out...on a budget. Each has a different sound so have a listen, cast ya vote, post your opinion or your favourite version.
  19. Jacinda is one of the classiest world leaders I have seen in my time...there are a shit tonne of tools out there claiming to be statesmen who should take lessons.
  20. Merry Christmas
  21. Meanwhile...outside Coles in Franga (Frankston, a bogan loaded Melbourne suburb)
  22. Christmas Food .... Page 3 Bogan Cookbook
  23. Yep....I could eat a box of red head's a day .. they tasted the best. 🙄 And I'd get the real cheap black wiper blades, cut them into bits about an inch long and chew on them till they were itty bitty bits of rubber and wash them down with ginger beer. Funny thing though, when I was preggas I couldn't eat Vegemite. For a week or so I lived off vanilla icecream smothered in tomato sauce (ketchup). I also had to get someone else to put the petrol in my car cos I kinda liked the smell at the servo and figured it wasn't healthy for the baby for me to be deep breathing petrol fumes.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.