Three ! Sticks Caught CHEATING

Sazerac

I am so shocked that their ringleader wasn't @bakon,  'tho he was in on it and maybe worked behind the scenes.

@mightyboosh AND  @despair not were co-conspirators.

Shocking.

@Vivianne, @Doreensfree, @Leanna, @abbynormal, @notsmokinjo, @Nancy and all other Triumphant Chicks need to agree on punishments.  It won't be pretty.

Here is proof

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 12/13/2019 at 7:06 PM, Sazerac said:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...was that a bit harsh ?

Yes but whilst I was crying from the trauma caused, I caught myself nodding to the beat so I posted it here. 

https://www.quittrain.com/topic/17-post-a-song-you-like/page/134/?tab=comments#comment-379711

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, mightyboosh said:

Hi. I'd like to offer you the olive branch of peace and reconciliation.

How can you say that and submit me to the full on horror show of Cliff Richard.  GAH !

Your town sounds awfully (ahem) nice, Mighty One,

but, I think I will stay put and bask in the hoodoo of Art Neville and the Brothers.

Please know I have a small 'collection' of alligator, cat, mice, rat, goat, dog, pig and human teeth and assortment of potions etc.

I may have the opportunity to put them to use. 

Be good, bebe.  Be good.  When in doubt,  be exceptionally good.

Love,

Saz

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When I read about cheating, I thought maybe someone was on a diet (new year resolution and all) and maybe ate something they shouldn't have.

Well like maybe there was this sale on Ben and Jerry's ice cream. That is the second best on the planet. First is Baskin Robbins.

I do not recommend BR because it will ruin ALL other ice cream for you.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:45 AM, Sazerac said:

The Mighty One was the initial instigator.

His DNA is all over the crime scene.

You mean like, the father in heaven? (cue loud thunder clap)