Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. I've been to Clubercise tonight ...worked up a sweat...enjoyed it ...from next week there will be a Thursday class too ...great ...
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  3. Fight for your freedom Juan ...keep busy... Come and play some games ...do a jigsaw ...stay strong .....look how far you have come .. Turn negatives thoughts in to positive ones ...your beating that monster ...
  4. Hi Tony , Congratulations on making the great decision to rid yourself of this horrible addiction ... Your body will be all messed up ...it's been used to having poison up to twenty times a day ... It will take time for your body to heal ... My sleep was all messed up too....I was here 24/7...reading as much as I could ... Stay close ..post often ..take our daily pledge ....
  5. Doreensfree replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Just decided to pick up knitting ....it's been about 15 years since I pick up them needles.. I have to start from scratch ...gave all my needles away ... Sent for a pattern for a short sleeved bolero....for me ... Should keep me out of trouble for a while ...
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  7. We are still having serious rain ...some roads are flooded...
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  9. I know who I can send this too ..
  10. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    --9 ...
  11. I'm late to the party .. 5 Years ....Wow..time sure flies .... I miss this face around here...pop back soon ...
  12. Love this post Abby.... inspirational..... Would love to party with you on the Lido ... That Nico Monster was testing you ...you kick his butt....
  13. High Five Jack ...!!!!!......great quit ...
  14. Hello and Welcome aboard ... Glad you found us ....if you want to quit nicotine for good,then your in the right place .. We have all kinds of stuff going on here to keep you busy ..games ..social ..ect... Quitting can be fun ,it's not all doom and gloom ...so where to start ..... On our main smoking board ..you will find green pinned posts ...tons of info there ... Take time getting familiar with the board ....those that post often and join in ,are the ones most likely to stay quit ... As for the weed .....I've never used it ..so carnt comment , I'm sure others will be along soon ..with loads more tips for you .... You can do it ...you just have to want it bad enough ....
  15. O....I see....grrr......more work ...
  16. I don't know what this means ..but it doesn't sound pleasant ...
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9 Hi Leanna sweetie ...Did Finn like his new bed ???
  18. Glad to see you back ... You know what's needed ....Take smoking off the table ...no matter what... Read everything again ...you must have missed something ....you can do it ..
  19. I just go the stick of the day ..if I want to go gossy looking at a Willy...LMAO...
  20. Congratulations Jillar.... I know you will do the Train proud .... Delighted ❤❤❤
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  23. Disappointed !!!!!.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.