Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
I Love This Place 😊
Lol...me too... I've learnt another language...found myself a toy boy ...what's not to love here ...
-
I Love This Place 😊
and for @Doreensfree for being the most excellent Moderator on the planet (as well as a kind, funny, empathetic, smart and beautiful poster) How kind ...thank you ...you peeps make my job easy ...
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
What are you doing right now
Sitting having breakfast ....Porridge and fruit ... Ted is sitting beside me ...tapping my leg .....I think he's saying .. Where,s my bit of milk missus....you forgot it this morning ...smart arse ..
-
I Love This Place 😊
I've always said the poor sad smokers who find this magical place are the luckiest folks on earth .. This train and the wonderful friends I have met here ..will stay in my heart forever ... The support on board and off ..has helped me through the most difficult of times ...and still is ... I'm proud to say ...I'm a part of this crazy community....I miss so many who have moved along and stepped off the Train to enjoy a happy non smoking life ... My heart is big ..plenty of room for more ...❤
-
What are you doing right now
Aww thanks Boo.... This sounds like it's easy peasy.....I'll send you a Apple pie ...
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-2 ya Leanna is here !!!
-
What are you doing right now
I like Alan Titchmarsh....I will check if out ...Thanks Saz...
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
day 13 Done
Juan ...I'm so proud of you ..your hours away from a fortnight smoke free ...!!!!
-
What are you doing right now
I've just been in the garden....in the rain lol...and Planted a Apple tree.... Any advice to keep it alive ,would be helpful ... It's a miniature tree in a big tub...
-
Rewards!
Rewards .....they can be anything ...from a magazine to a new hair do.... As long as you get that pat on the back feeling ...what you are achieving is kinda wonderful.... I can remember being in my early quit ...and some guy asked me for a light ...i can still the sense of pride j got saying ..I don't smoke ...I high five,d myself in the air ..
-
Having a Hard Time
@mrsguest....lucky you having a toy boy ......lol... No serious ...this is your quit ...your baby ...as long as you take it serious enough to stay quit ..it doesn't matter what other folks think ... As time goes on ..and you put some good time behind you ...he will get it ...just keep going ...
-
chicks or sticks
We will take revenge ....mark my words ...revenge I say !!!!
-
chicks or sticks
Tut !!!!......I was out countered ....crap !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Ankush Is 1 Month Smoke Free Today!
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-2...DN is getting some bad habits I see
-
Tomorrow it begins.
Welcome aboard ... How's it going .... read all you can ....learn about this addiction ..