Everything posted by Sazerac
- SmokeFree is 3 Years Quit!
-
What are you doing right now
Watching the weather and collecting water, arghhhh. Feeder band rolled in this morning with non-stop thunder/lightening and lots of water. All calm now, for the moment but, what a weird storm.
-
Let's Have A Bonfire !!!
-
Getting Around QTrain
Thanks reci, I also wanted to reiterate what the SOS is all about. As I mentioned, many of us receive an alert every time a post is made in SOS and I was feeling frustrated lately at being alerted about SOS's when it wasn't an SOS at all.
-
Getting Around QTrain
Here is a thread to help you negotiate around QTrain First, introduce yourself HERE. If we already know you or, even if we don't start a new thread about smoking/not smoking, Here in Quit Smoking Discussions If your post is not about smoking, post in our Social Section. Post here for Questions/Suggestions for Administrators or Moderators or the nuts and bolts regarding QTrain. (i.e. how to post a blog, get a ticker...) If you are having SOS about smoking, post in SOS many of us will be alerted via email and will respond as quickly as possible. This has been a lifesaver to many ! and we respond as soon as we are able. Please, try not to post in the SOS thread UNLESS you have an emergency, are responding to an emergency, or have a thread about preventing an emergency. It is kind of like pulling the fire alarm as many of us receive an email and rush to the scene if we are able. So, please, keep sacred the SOS and do not post there for for non-emergency issues. You might find this thread helpful also, 10 Ways To Effectively Use This Forum To Quit Smoking We are a jolly bunch of nicotine free creatures that want to see the world smoke free, maybe we can support you in your journey, I hope you will join us.
-
WK/48 Group Discussion: How To Motivate Yourself To Quit Smoking & What Steps Did You Take?
Quitting smoking, while may be challenging at times is ultimately do-able and wasn't as difficult as anticipated. I committed myself to quitting 'for a year', jumped into it as an adventure and it turned into a most rewarding one in so many ways.
- chicks or sticks
-
It seems Boo is not the only one ,who carn,t spell
- chicks or sticks
3 hello darling smoke free creatures- Tuesday 9th July 2019
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE- Hitting the Links!
- chicks or sticks
@Sonic ! How are ya ? You had the Big O, talk about 'user error', lol. I have 1- Post a Song you Like
The Lullaby says, 'not available in your country (US) and Yorta Yorta Man says, 'video unavailable' which may be a hemispheric problem but, I found this live version- Introsucktion
of course, do everything you need to do to protect yourself and protect your quit. I understand you don't want these epistles on front street, I am just grateful they are here because they are so very valuable. I flipped my wig when they were first moved, thinking they were gone.- Monday 8th July 2019
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Another Medal for Sam
Congratulations, Sam ! You and your team work so hard, what a wonderful accomplishment ! S- chicks or sticks
14 hey @G67 Hope you and yours are OK after all the shaking going on.- Post a Song you Like
RIP Joao Gillberto The classic recordings below with Stan Getz introduced Gilberto, Jobim and the bossa nova to the US and posts further afield. You may be familiar with 'Girl From Ipanema'...- Post a Song you Like
Really moving selections, @notsmokinjo, thank you so much. I wish the US would acknowledge our native people in such a way...in any way ffs.- Nancy has 6 years Smoke free Today !!
Congratulations on your Six Years of Freedom, Nancy ! You were a powerful influence on my quit and I thank you. Please, reward yourself and go have some BIG FUN. S- Sunday 7th july 2019
sipping the delicious elixir of NOPE- Phillip Farking Morris ...
They know address/DOB because people signed up for discounts and free stuff as Doreen said. AARP American Association of Retired People. Yep, The Elder's discount card and a lobbying group. - chicks or sticks