What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

..... free on Wimbeldon Common???  Is that where you're wondering @Wee fluffy me

Wondering if anyone else deliberately uses the wrong their, your etc just to annoy the grammar police??

Wondering if I have time to go to the loo before I leave work so I don't have to go at the skanky station???

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

..... free on Wimbeldon Common???  Is that where you're wondering @Wee fluffy me

Wondering if anyone else deliberately uses the wrong their, your etc just to annoy the grammar police??

Wondering if I have time to go to the loo before I leave work so I don't have to go at the skanky station???

Haha the grammar police can shove it up their ar*e... I'm here to quit smoking not take a lesson in english.. 

Compassion makes the person not the way they spell it...?

And so I shall go back to my wondering anyone care to join me.... ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Haha the grammar police can shove it up their ar*e... I'm here to quit smoking not take a lesson in english.. 

Compassion makes the person not the way they spell it...?

And so I shall go back to my wondering anyone care to join me.... ????

This is the grammar police. Hands where I can see them and back away from the keyboard!

You are surrounded so theirs no point making a brake for it.

Shit!

Carry on while I turn myself in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

@Octain hope ya dental visit wasn't too harsh.

so right now, I am showing concern to me fellow quitter while I watch Roadhouse...

(thread drift on)

Routine shit... yea right.

I’m pretty much using the money I’ve saved from quitting to get some much-needed dental work done, finally.

Of course, years of cigarettes, early life drug addictions and just plain ole neglect might require a bit more quit time/save time to get it all done.

Thank you for asking!?

(thread drift off)

Right now I am replying to a fellow quitter that’s showing concern while I sit in the red recliner relaxing after a days work.

(thinking, damn I’m lazy. Sure do need to get a lot done around here)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Having a cold brwwski, just got my jammies on during the Imposters commercial break and getting ready for Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, Mom and Life in Pieces. Fun brainless tv night ;)

Edited by jillar
Forgot to put watching Imposters
  • Like 3

Glad you did @notsmokinjo cos this morn i only had 28 notifications instead of 82... haha ?

So it's 9am the sun is out the sky is blue and I'm wondering if it's time..??

To shave off my winter thermal layer and put some shorts on or hang fire  as tomorrow could well be snowing ..!!

Edited by Wee fluffy me
Ooops off not of.. the polic ur comin, the polic ur comin....!!!!!?
  • Haha 2

"doing" house work as long as the definition of doing is sitting here wondering why the fruck house elves aren't a real thing.

Also contemplating running a book to see if @Boo can really go a full weekend without a work out...

and well, laughing me arse off at Fluffy.

• Haha 3