To Bakon and all tough love ex-smokers!

Evelyn

There's no neggotiating with a fag. Feeling sorry and slipping up is NOT okay because it will only make you feel worse. I stick with NOT ONE PUFF EVER. And I've had some stressy days but it's just simply NOPE. 

And to all to tough love friend here and especially Bakon. Thanks for not giving up on me. You peeps saw strenght I didn't knew I had. And you kicked my under the ass, if needed at the time I could strangle you but there's no such thing as mercy in an addiction. You have to play tough because overcoming that addiction needs you to be tough and kick yourself under the butt, and if not others will do so LOL

So Bakon and all other friends, thanks

Oh, never ever forget to stick with NOT ONE PUFF EVER, newbies!!!!

• Like 12

Love this!

so happy for you Evelyn....yep, you are right..the only way to go is NOPE..no negotiations...no cracks in the system...just a good solid...NOPE....works every time  :)

You are rockin that quit!

• Like 3

Evelyn your doing great, yes you've struggled at times, haven't we all, but you stayed dedicated and look where you are that's what great about this little family in our corner of the internet we all want all of us to succeed xx

• Like 4

Aww sweetheart....what a brilliant post.....

We all knew you could do it.....you just had to believe it yourself.....

This is what this board is all about ....

Friends that care enough to help you suceed....I am so proud of you.....

And yes Bakon knew when a good swift kick up the backside was needed....

Hugs xx

• Like 4

reprobate

[rep-ruh-beyt] 

Spell Syllables

noun
a depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person:
a drunken reprobate.

a person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.

adjective
morally depraved; unprincipled; bad.

rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.

verb (used with object)reprobated, reprobating.
to disapprove, condemn, or censure.

(of God) to reject (a person), as for sin; exclude from the number ofthe elect or from salvation.

• Like 4

Tough love doesn't much motivate me.

Bakon is certainly the LAST PERSON who needs defending...as

he is one tough marble head with goofy eyes, and a solid quit...and

he causes me to whoop laugh a lot...

For me , the most healing stuff on here is

when people make me laugh. It relieves a lot of tension.

I laugh a lot when I come on this forum...so thanks to ALL for

edgy, dirty, hilarious, irreverent humor!!!     HAHAHA.  :lol2:

Star to Babs this week for the chocolate bunnies, and ALL her pix. They made me whoop laugh! :rofl:

• Like 2

TRUCK THE DUCK...

I googled the word then go down one post to see dog listed it....star for me....

Evil-lyn  (not really freshly wet behind ears!) but that's how I say it when you moan.....Oh God  here she goes....blah blah blah,....I am specially hard.....blah ...poor Evil-lyn....

YOu got all the strength from above with those wet ears (baptism) I just remind you to shut up about it and feel it...

Now where is that shotgun, duck season is open.....

• Like 4

Don't forget to put the shutgun at your own head, Mr. Duck! I don't get squeemish a lot and giving a compliment to the village idiot, can be seen as a rare sign of kindness. I know you yu're not used at compliments but Mr. Duck ehhh, Bakon.... but you MUST learn to appreciate them. I feel something in my ass.

Oh yeah, it's Bakon, the pain in the ass village idiot who likes to shut ducks. Are you sure you're no duck, Bakon? Caz you often wack like one...

• Like 2

;) Yeah I got humor too, not always the sad, depri, blabla selfpity goose!

But understanding my humor can be a little different. I tried to say it in Duckslanguage so Bakon would understand, dunno if the translation got out well :P

• Like 3

;) Yeah I got humor too, not always the sad, depri, blabla selfpity goose!

But understanding my humor can be a little different. I tried to say it in Duckslanguage so Bakon would understand, dunno if the translation got out well :P

actually.....I was just thinking you and Bakon were speaking the same language...cause I didn't know what the Heck either one of you were saying but you seem to understand eachother well..and I'm feeling the love :wub:   so...it's all good   :)

• Like 2