Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eighteen months free for our Doreen, Doorbell, Horny Toad!

Featured Replies

Doreen, congratulations on eighteen months smoke free!  You are such a funny, loving, giving presence on this board, we are blessed to have you.  I hope you can manage a celebration, today!  Love you, dear friend!

Congratulations4.jpg

 

 

Huge congratulations to you my lovely, you bring so much inspiration to us all here at the board, so happy to be sharing your journey xxx

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!  I hope you do something wonderful for yourself today.  Thank you for bringing so much to this forum.  Your story and encouragement saved my quit more than once.  You're an amazing woman.

   :)  Doreen- Congrats on 18 Months to a lady who really knows the

meaning of unselfishness and compassion. You da Bomb, Mom !!!   paul

 

 

Congratulations Mammy! You are an inspiration!

Wow ..carnt believe how fast this has gone....

Everybody who is sitting on the quit train has been my insperation to keep this quit...

I've met some great people ,who I call friends....

Who I've grown to love dearly.....

Thank you all for helping me get here...I wouldn't have done it alone....

Hugs

Xxxx

Doreen, 18 months is awesome!  So glad for you!

 

congratulations-3125.gif

18 months of freedom for a beautiful butterfly...and also my namesake :)

 

butterfly_png_by_laurenstone-d4tzt7y.png

 

Dors xox

Congratulations Doreen.

 

You are a rock. An inspiration. Thank you.

Happy 18 months mammy.  And what a great adventure it has been!  So happy to have found you, and honoured to call you my friend. 

 

x

So proud of you mammy! Sorry I'm late for your celebration. :( I haven't been on nearly enough. I appreciate everything you have done for me and for others here -- you are a wonderful person with an amazing quit and story. Your story really hits home for me because it reminds me so much of what my mom went through. Unfortunately, she never did quit like you. 

 

Thank you so much for being here. xx

go get a bob for a reward?

Aww Doreen, congrats. Thank you for being the wonderful kind and funny person that you are. You brighten everyone's day. All the best to you.

Well done awesome!!!

missed this...I've missed a lot of celebrations!  Which means we have a lot of successful happy quitters  :)

 

good job Doreen!!! You are a wonderful source of light on this forum...with your gentle spirit and loving support

 

xo

I also have been MIA from the board in general, and need to keep track of the celebrations...especially one as important as Doreens!..you are a great person and should be proud of all that you do. I want to say thanks for hanging around and keeping some of these newbies on track  ;)  and congrats for continuing to move forward in your quit...18 months is awesome!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.